Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vikes vs pukes game thread....

tr1

Wow. I see that you're able to type. Therefore you're capable of thought. But it boggles my mind how someone capable of thought can make such a dumb statement (no offense)

But you're right. Its all JG's fault that we have injuries. All his fault we had 2 drops today and 3 bad calls that kept the Cardinals in the game. Fire him. Lets bring in Dennis Green. He's a great coach :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

When it comes down to pure coaching, JG II can't hold a light to anyone else in the NFL (well maybe Brian Billick). And anyone who says otherwise is either a huge homer or just plain stupid.

dont apolgize to mad4comp. Look at his past posts. He loves to bash his "team". He has never said anything positive. We beat detriot, he is nowhere to be found. WHen we play bad, hes all over the place.

:doh:

Can someone give me a recap? I was on the computer and i am not following this game?

Both of the first offensive drives were impressive resulting in TDs, 7-7 stalemate now. Should possibly be 10-7 if not for Romo sits to pee's fumble near the 10.

When it comes down to pure coaching, JG II can't hold a light to anyone else in the NFL (well maybe Brian Billick). And anyone who says otherwise is either a huge homer or just plain stupid.

I guess that makes me a homer. I think he's a great coach. Look where this team has come from when Spurrier was here... If you honestly think he's done such a bad job than look at the previous 10 years before he came back.

Well; don't we both hate OU?:laugh: and' date=' I am a KANSAS fan of K-STATE and KU;) ; it doesn't hurt to ask![/quote']

I dont know if you know about our yells or not, but we yell "Beat the hell outta 'whoever we're playing'" during the games and at midnight yell. OU will get their chance :D

I dont know if you know about our yells or not, but we yell "Beat the hell outta 'whoever we're playing'" during the games and at midnight yell. OU will get their chance :D

Well...........we have the rock and chalk.........and we have the Waaaaaaaabash cannon ballllllllllllllll- and we have the same theory..............BEAT the HELL OUT OF TEXAS AND OU:laugh: Point taken.

SO, I hope that the 'Skins can shut down Jason Whitten - the true weapon of Dallas...........and the NE'ers AFAB club.:cheers: .

Archived