Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Missile Base for sale!

steveo21

All this can be yours for just $1.5 mil!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Titan-Missile-Base-Central-Washington_W0QQitemZ190162956846QQihZ009QQcategoryZ1607QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.themissilebase.com/home

The Former Larson Air Force Base Complex 1A Titan ICBM Facility

Located Central Washington between Moses Lake and Ritzville

Ten Minutes to Interstate 90

1 1/2 hours West of Spokane

57 acres more or less

16 UNDERGROUND buildings including

3 - 160' Tall Missile Silo

3 - (4 story) Equipment Terminal Bldgs

2 - Antenna Silos

100' Diameter Control Dome Bldg.

125' Diameter Power Dome Bldg.016_8A.195181018_std.jpg

That would be too cool. I grew up pretty close to a Nike missle base and loved getting to visit it when I was a kid. A guy dating my sister (1965-6ish) was an AFSF dude. I alwasy thought it would make a great hangout.

There is a Nike Missle base in Great falls. Go down rt 7 towards leesburg from Tysons, and take a right on Barron Cameron.. Left takes you into Reston. The base is about 100 yards off route 7.

Last I heard they were trying to make a cold war museam out of the facility. Haven't heard anything since then. They have a plaque up detailing what the Nike missles were and identifying this as one of the secret bases... Pretty cool right here in fairfax county..

I'm guessing it needs a lot of work for $1.5mil.

But that would be ultra-awesome if you were rich. It could be like your own lair or something. Talk about impressing a date... :laugh:

Then all you would need is a dwarf and a white cat.

There is a Nike Missle base in Great falls. Go down rt 7 towards leesburg from Tysons, and take a right on Barron Cameron.. Left takes you into Reston. The base is about 100 yards off route 7.

Last I heard they were trying to make a cold war museam out of the facility. Haven't heard anything since then. They have a plaque up detailing what the Nike missles were and identifying this as one of the secret bases... Pretty cool right here in fairfax county..

I think there used to be one in Waldorf MD as well. Right off of 301.

Archived