Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which scenario do you like better over the next two weeks?

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Mark it down. Book mark this page.

We are winning the next two in a row.

Trap game will be after the Pats. We will be really high from that win.

If our offense is productive we have a GREAT chance at beating the Pats. Honestly, the Pats haven't faced a D as good as ours. San Diego - not this year, Dallas - not this year. This game will potentially be the truest test, to date, for both teams.

I gotta say beating the Cards at home and losing to the Pats. Losing to the Cards at home would make us look really weak, and then beating the Pats would be looked at as a fluke....a "trap game." If we beat the Cards and lose to the Pats, no one faults us for losing to what some might say is the best team in recent history.

You answered your own question......... I vote to beat the Cardz and DESTROY the Patriots.

I think we beat the Cards kinds like we did detroit. Moss is pissed and has something to proove as well as CP. I think they may go off this week.

What bothers me is the fact that NE always has trouble with Miami in Miami. IF they loose they will be pissed and thats not a team I want to face when they are like that. However if they do win, and chances are that they will, our chances to win are a little better. Remember, we've shut down 3 of the best passing offenses so far this year and the NE running game is injured right now. We would have to play mistake free football (coaches and players) and we have to play VERY AGRESSIVE. If those things happen, we could beat the pats.

I want the Pats to rip the Fins a new one. 51-0. I want them looking past us to the Colts.

I cant really think about this other than game by game and see where we are...the idea that we could lose at home to the Cards but go on the road and beat NE?!!! I'd have to say that I would have no idea of how to assess this team and where its going with that kind of form.

Beating the Cards is ten times bigger. They can put any kind of hype they want for next week but Cards are a Conference game. It would put us at 3-2 in NFC with the next game as Eagles at home. So i would take a 13-12 win over Cards and a blowout loss against Pats then i would a loss to Cards and a 41-0 win against Pats. We won't be in playoffs if we keep losing conference games.

Archived