Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(POLL)Which Redskin Great(his prime) would you add to the roster against the Pats?

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Great question...Id take Darrell Green. You cant have enough top-flight CBs when playing against the Pats and their WRs. The way this team is playing defense, Green, Springs, Smoot and Rogers (plus Taylor and Landry) would make a very difficult group to pass against assuming the D-line is still applying pressure on their own.

I was tempted to go with a lineman, but in the end I have to say Art Monk. Between Monk and Cooley we'd have a 100% thrid-down conversion rate. This team is REALLY hurting for a possession reciever, and Monk was the best there ever was.

dexter manley

we need to get too brady

carter+manley=sexi dline

I agree. Man people really forget how dominant Dexter was as a pass rusher. You couldn't sleep on him against the run either. I still have the Skins/Bears playoff game on tape where Mike Ditka tried to prove that they could run at Dexter. He(Ditka) said Manley had the IQ of a grapefruit before the game. Man Dexter was so hyped that game. Every time he stuffed the run he got and yelled at the Bears side line. He was telling Ditka to keep it coming. Had he not had the off the field problems, he'd be amongst the top for sacks and considered for the HOF. Hell his sack totals are still good.

Having a natural pass rush and leaving Sean taylor and Landry back spells trouble for WR's. They can really tee off playing center field.

Gotta go with Bobby Mitchell. That would answer our problem of lacking a true scatback!

I wholeheartedly agree with your choice of Bobby Mitchell. But don't sell him short. He would instantly become our best RB or WR or KR or PR. He was a true home run hitter, a game breaker.

Joe Washington would have been a good choice, as well.

Archived