Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Prediction Washington at Arizona

2006Skins

I know this makes everyone feel relieved about the game on Sunday...

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3066648

Bad hamstring and all, Redskins wide receiver Antwaan Randle El found the end zone twice to spark Washington to a convincing 38-17 romp over the Arizona Cardinals at FedEx Field. Randle El put Washington on top early with a 68-yard touchdown pass from Jason Campbell on the third play of the game, and would later return a Mike Barr punt 72 yards for a touchdown late in the third quarter. Campbell turned in a solid performance as well for Washington, completing 11-of-24 passes for 181 yards and a touchdown.

Cardinals quarterback Tim Rattay, filling in for the injured Matt Leinart and Kurt Warner, did his best to keep Arizona in the game, but most of his success came long after the game had been decided. The Cardinals scored two second half touchdowns, including a 16-yard touchdown pass from Rattay to wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald. Arizona running back Edgerrin James, who rushed for 111 yards, also added a late touchdown for the Cardinals. James' counterpart, Redskins running back Clinton Portis, scored touchdowns for Washington to go along with 120 rushing yards.

Washington 38

Arizona 17

Player of the Game: Clinton Portis-22 carries; 110 yards; 2 tds

Bad hamstring and all, Redskins wide receiver Antwaan Randle El found the end zone twice to spark Washington to a convincing 38-17 romp over the Arizona Cardinals at FedEx Field. Randle El put Washington on top early with a 68-yard touchdown pass from Jason Campbell on the third play of the game, and would later return a Mike Barr punt 72 yards for a touchdown late in the third quarter. Campbell turned in a solid performance as well for Washington, completing 11-of-24 passes for 181 yards and a touchdown.

Cardinals quarterback Tim Rattay, filling in for the injured Matt Leinart and Kurt Warner, did his best to keep Arizona in the game, but most of his success came long after the game had been decided. The Cardinals scored two second half touchdowns, including a 16-yard touchdown pass from Rattay to wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald. Arizona running back Edgerrin James, who rushed for 111 yards, also added a late touchdown for the Cardinals. James' counterpart, Redskins running back Clinton Portis, scored touchdowns for Washington to go along with 120 rushing yards.

Washington 38

Arizona 17

Sounds good too me.. i expect CP to have close to them stats there..also JC with atleast 3-4 TD's Sunday

Washington 38

Arizona 17

Madden's not as dumb as I thought he was.

Well, I better book my flight to AZ now. See y'all later.

We Play in Washington against Arizona this week, so don't book that flight or you will miss the game. We need you here to get all the support we can

RED06:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

Archived