Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Prediction Washington at Arizona

2006Skins

This is why the Games are played.

Yes...I admit...On Paper, the Redskins are the better team. Statistically, the Redskins are the better team.

The Line is up to 8.5. This mean the Redskins are favored by 8.5 and the Over/Under is 36.

Put me down for Cardinals +8.5 and Over 36.

The Redskins WILL win this game. It's a "MUST WIN" for the Redskins. However, it will not be a blow out.

Too much attention is being paid to Tim Rattay and not enough attention is being paid to the Redskin's patched up O-Line.

Final Score will be

Redskins 24

Cardinals 20.

Madden picked us to beat the Packers also. Which we didn't. However, we will win this week.

James will NOT break 100 yards. Unless they are down tons, and he gets junk at the end of the game. Even then though, I thinks not.

we lost by 3 and arguably should've won.. that doesn't mean that madden made a bad pick :laugh:

I just don't get it...a video game prediction of the real game. :doh:

At the risk of offending some of you who play Madden I just don't get how this gets posted on a supposedly credible sports site. I guess I am just too old fashioned...

entertainment/advertising

I doubt seriously if Edgerin James gets over 100 yards rushing. Arizona's offense doesn't have anything. They will be shut down like Detroit.

There really isn't much else to worry about besides Edge. He's going to have a tough time Sunday, I think it'll be his lowest total of the season so far. Maybe one TD if he gets to run at the goal line.

Archived