Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network - Who Is...Adrian Peterson

RonBurgundy&Gold

I don't know how many folks tuned in but knowing NFL Network it will be on 18 times the next week.

Very impressive kid. Never knew much about him outside of on the field, but the Vikings got one hell of a player. Anyone else catch this and come away as impressed?

Best Runningback from the draft this decade imo.

This is why I enjoy watching college football. I knew this kid was gonna be something special. His nickname was "All Day". This past sunday proved that. Luckily, he is in the NFC North.

Exactly I hope Dallas trade both of their 1st rounders for McFadden. I don't think he's anything special.

I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. I knew he was a great player in college, but I really didn't think he'd be that good right out of the gate. I thought he'd share time with Chester Taylor and he'd get about 700 yards on the season. He almost has that now. Then of course, Cadillac got off to the same start and has been junk since.

I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. I knew he was a great player in college, but I really didn't think he'd be that good right out of the gate. I thought he'd share time with Chester Taylor and he'd get about 700 yards on the season. He almost has that now. Then of course, Cadillac got off to the same start and has been junk since.

Cadillac has and had health issues which has sidelined him and hindered his play.

I believe AP had some concern about his health coming out of college. We are not even half-way through the season of his rookie year. Time will tell, however, he is playing great now.

He's got a bad history of injuries, but he's definitley the most talented Runningback we've seen in a while. He's been compared to Eric Dickerson since he was in high school and if he stays healthy I believe he has the ability to match that kind of production. This guy is the real deal when he isn't hurt.

Anyone who says Peterson isn't the real deal has to be very misguided for some reason. I can't believe PJ brought Cadillac Williams into an Adrian Peterson thread.... much sooner than later you will think that comparison is insane yourself.

I agree all this sudden media slobbering is a lot to handle for some, but in this case the focus is actually warranted unlike: Bush, Reggie and a host of other idiots

He's got a bad history of injuries, but he's definitley the most talented Runningback we've seen in a while. He's been compared to Eric Dickerson since he was in high school and if he stays healthy I believe he has the ability to match that kind of production. This guy is the real deal when he isn't hurt.

Couldn't of said it any better. Dead on.

Archived