Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cardinal fans on their board are worried bout us

RedskinsNAVY28

gamedayredskins_cardinals.jpg

This is what a couple of Cardinal fans said about our team.....

Leesters user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_344619", true);

Larry Centers Remembered

icon1.gifNext up: Washington Redskins on the road-

Well, we have another game to play in six days.

Washington is playing solid football. This is going to be a very difficult road game. They just had a tough loss, and will be bringing their best game this week.

Is Boldin going to be ready for this game?

How about Levi?

Is Dansby out for more games?

What's the best chance of a Tim Rattay led Cardinal offense of beating this defense?

Will the lines step up and play like they did against Pittsburgh? They'll need to.

Is this the ultimate trap game for Washington?

Superfuzz user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_345835", true);

“Neil is a maniac."

icon1.gif

haha loudoun county! we're good at knocking out skins linemen!arz_3.gif

KidStallyn user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_344887", true);

Super Moderator

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Urban

There was no new news on the rest of the injured players, including Kurt Warner. Those MRI results will come later and until then, it's hard to nail down any specific. It would be a shock if Warner didn't sit at least one game if not more. The team will be signing Tim Hasselbeck in the next day or so, but coach Ken Whisenhunt said the Cards won't sign two guys.

We're bringing in Tim Hasselbeck?? Oh god...I think I'm going to get absolutely sick.....and I just ate lunch.....So who's this year's heisman candidate....

tetters user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_345798", true);

British Cardinals Fan

icon1.gif

back being the underdog, the way i like it ! Being the favourite isnt all its cracked up to be i prefer the cards to be thought as the dissapointing team every year, it means nobody ever really expects us to win so when we do its fantastic ! I think we can win this game against the Skins crossfingers2.gif

hahahhahahahahah:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cardsuck:

still amazed the cards have a message board......I know it was awhile ago but back in 92 my father and I went to AZ for the skins game. At that time the Cards were playing at Sundevil stadium and the atmosphere was like being at a high school game. I couldnt believe this was an nfl game. the stands were half empty except for the thousands of skins fans .......

All in all AZ is a great place to live but is it really an NFL town or a football town in general? I really feel for the loyal Card fans but how many are there really? I wish them the best of luck and anything can happen in the NFL but I expect us to win this weekend.

It would be if the skins WON last week. :doh:

I'm not reallyu sure how we are in a position to have letdown even if we did beat Green BAy. We are 3-2 and 2-2 in NFC.

These NFC games are 100X more important than any nonconference game. People can laugh at this but i would much rather beat any NFC team(even worst in nfc) over New England in a split second. Nonconference games are the least important on our schedule.

These NFC games are 100X more important than any nonconference game. People can laugh at this but i would much rather beat any NFC team(even worst in nfc) over New England in a split second. Nonconference games are the least important on our schedule.

This point here is spot on. When we made the playoffs in '05, I'm pretty sure we got the wild card in a tiebreaker because we were 10-2 in the NFC. We may not have needed the tiebreaker, but I remember resting assured because it was there. Of course we all remember losing the Marty and Norv back-to-back at FedEx and @KC and @Den were the first two losses of the year. A lot was made of those 4 L's but they didn't end up hurting much in the end.

I'm not reallyu sure how we are in a position to have letdown even if we did beat Green BAy. We are 3-2 and 2-2 in NFC.

all games are important =]

all games are important =]

You are right every game is important. With that said the most important are divisional games. Then the nfc games and the very least are AFC games.

In reality everything is a tiebreaker. But i was just pointing out i would rather be 12-0 against nfc with a 12-4 record then a team that is 8-4 against nfc and 4-0 vs AFC. Let's say we beat New England , Baltimore , INdy and San Diego but finished 8-4 in nfc play. Another teams beats up on every nfc team and finishes 12-0 in nfc but is outscored 304-3 in afc play and go 0-4. The would win tiebreaker.

The new england game is a big game. But i would rather have us lose to new england and beat philly then the other way around. But yes we need every game we can get.

This point here is spot on. When we made the playoffs in '05, I'm pretty sure we got the wild card in a tiebreaker because we were 10-2 in the NFC. We may not have needed the tiebreaker, but I remember resting assured because it was there. Of course we all remember losing the Marty and Norv back-to-back at FedEx and @KC and @Den were the first two losses of the year. A lot was made of those 4 L's but they didn't end up hurting much in the end.

Yep that 10-2 record was pretty amazing. One loss to tbay and the blow out against the giants. There are only 16 games and yeah divisional record and interconference a lot of times make or break a teams chance at playoffs. That's why i say a team like philly that is currently 0-2 in div and 1-3 in nfc is really in big trouble. They will have to beat everybody and hope it doesn't come down to tiebreakers which a lot of times determine a teams final spot in standings.

You are right every game is important. With that said the most important are divisional games. Then the nfc games and the very least are AFC games.

In reality everything is a tiebreaker. But i was just pointing out i would rather be 12-0 against nfc with a 12-4 record then a team that is 8-4 against nfc and 4-0 vs AFC. Let's say we beat New England , Baltimore , INdy and San Diego but finished 8-4 in nfc play. Another teams beats up on every nfc team and finishes 12-0 in nfc but is outscored 304-3 in afc play and go 0-4. The would win tiebreaker.

The new england game is a big game. But i would rather have us lose to new england and beat philly then the other way around. But yes we need every game we can get.

Don't mean to crap on your post. We're in agreement regarding the importance of certain games. But, it's impossible for us to play any two of those teams in the regular season, let alone all four.

I've watched parts of a few Cards games over the last two years (they are one of my favorite surprise picks and now Edge is my fantasy RB), who aren't they worried about? They build up narrow leads then blow them at the last possible second. With Russ Grimm handling their O-line and running game along with the Steelers' old OC running things, they are a lot better than they have been before but the old Cards are still there too. It takes time to get that stink out, we are still working on it ourselves after more than a decade.

Archived