Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another one of those, "When should I call" threads...

Teller

Heheh. Sweet! Just got off the phone with her! We're going to a Halloween Party on the 27th! WOOT! :D

Ya gots ta love some ES advice. Thanks all!!! :cheers:

(I'm going to recommend a costume to her...I'm thinking thigh-high fishnets, six-inch heels, corset and vampire fangs.) :laugh:

:cheers: Congratulations! Now we have to find a costume for you....

Heheh. Sweet! Just got off the phone with her! We're going to a Halloween Party on the 27th! WOOT! :D

(I'm going to recommend a costume to her...I'm thinking thigh-high fishnets, six-inch heels, corset and vampire fangs.) :laugh:

That's my boy! Back in the saddle :cheers:

Go easy on her Hog!

These games with "when to call" are moronic. It's all just an act of fooling yourself into thinking you slick and in control. The best thing to do is just react naturally... because it's easy to see when someone is being sincere unless you're a skilled player. You don't strike me as such.

BTW - this is not to say that you should be honest about what you want to do TO her... just that you want to hang out and stuff.

These games with "when to call" are moronic. It's all just an act of fooling yourself into thinking you slick and in control. The best thing to do is just react naturally... because it's easy to see when someone is being sincere unless you're a skilled player. You don't strike me as such.

BTW - this is not to say that you should be honest about what you want to do TO her... just that you want to hang out and stuff.

Exactly. My experience was if she gave you her number (her real number) she's anxious for you to call anyways.

If she makes some judgement about you based on the timing of your call, she's a :censored: crazy :censored: anyways, and you are better off knowing that up front.

you should be able to find something here...

Costumes!

H_H to date: "So anyways, I figure we'll go to the party, then we'll go back to my place and you can :censored: to me while I :censored: you a little bit on the back of your :censored: until you :censored:, at which point we can both :censored:. But we'll have to stop by Rite-Aid and buy some condoms, whipped cream, jello, and a live chicken first. Sound good?

[sLAP!]

H_H: "Man... that Destino is an full of ****!"

H_H to date: "So anyways, I figure we'll go to the party, then we'll go back to my place and you can :censored: to me while I :censored: you a little bit on the back of your :censored: until you :censored:, at which point we can both :censored:. But we'll have to stop by Rite-Aid and buy some condoms, whipped cream, jello, and a live chicken first. Sound good?

[sLAP!]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMFG, dude! I can't catch my breath! :laugh:

No advice from me on this one. I can be the worst where that is concerned. Even with girlfriends I've had raging debates with...........

myself when it comes to calling. :silly:

I'm pretty bad in the calling area. Call when I'm not supposed too, don't call when I am supposed to. Or something like that. ;)

[sLAP!]

Live chicken eh? What's that about Zoony? :laugh:

No advice from me on this one. I can be the worst where that is concerned. Even with girlfriends I've had raging debates with...........

myself when it comes to calling. :silly:

I'm pretty bad in the calling area. Call when I'm not supposed too, don't call when I am supposed to. Or something like that. ;)

That's all right. Provided everything works out, I'll play some jello-chicken for you. :laugh:

Archived