Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halloween is approaching...

Hunny

Oh this thread will get interesting and is probably completely useless without pics

I'll be in Chicago visiting my gf. My friends and I were thinking of actually being the axis of evil though

My asian friend would be Kim Jong Il, I'd have to grow a scruffy beard and be the Iranian President,and my other arab friend would be Saddam

Tasteless? Yup

Hmm, offensive? I was hoping I would be tops for the offensive category

I have seen some pretty damn offensive costumes the last few years, I'll have to try and remember them

I wanted to go as a Priest and handout communion wafers, but g/f wont let me. :laugh: Damn Catholics.

No one who calls themselves "xHunnyBunzO" is allowed to post without including many pictures.

It's Tailgate Rule #487b. Go ahead, look it up. :)

Actually, its rule #1. :laugh:

I have a Homer Simpson mask from a few years ago sitting in my room. I have a coiled up LAN cable sitting on top of his head and it gave me an idea. Wear the mask and a tunic, have a crown of thorns on top and carry a cross around. Homer Christ. And for good measure, wear a sign around my neck or on the cross that says Will be crucified for a beer.

Funny and offensive.

I have a Homer Simpson mask from a few years ago sitting in my room. I have a coiled up LAN cable sitting on top of his head and it gave me an idea. Wear the mask and a tunic, have a crown of thorns on top and carry a cross around. Homer Christ. And for good measure, wear a sign around my neck or on the cross that says Will be crucified for a beer.

Funny and offensive.

:applause:

You could make a huge announcement that you will attend 5 people's haloween parties, then not show... When they say something to you, tell them, "I was there, I was the guy dressed like A-rod during the playoffs"

Or you could put a football on a string tied around your wrist, and keep dropping it throughout the night, also put Romo sits to pee on the back of a white T-shirt...

Archived