Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uh, shut up whiners.

Art

Children, please. I can't believe some of the reported posts I'm getting right now. Yes, Redskin fans have a homefield advantage here to fans of other teams. Yes, we're going to allow you more leeway than opposing team fans. But, that protection MOSTLY falls to FedEx. Here in ATN we're encouraging a bit more interplay with our friends from other organizations.

We allow a lot of blatant back and forth trolling here, particularly by our guys leveraging the home field advantage. It's a pretty funny forum. Yes, I agree it is absurd and embarrassing for any Cowboy fan to show up here tonight and pretend that win against Buffalo was anything but an immensely lucky piece of garbage, but, seriously, when they show up without knowing that, call them names and taunt them or something. Don't report their posts.

If a Cowboy fan comes here to defend his team in a MILDLY reasonable way, fight with him and have fun. Don't report a post from one saying they didn't lose to the Giants. Come on fellas.

Thanks Art.

I'm actually here now with a state of mind of a "loss".

Taking my lumps of sorts.

We had no business winning tonight. And I'm here to reinforce that sentiment.

I dont care what any other Dallas fan has to say. We were lucky, lucky, lucky, to leave Buffalo with a win. Period.

And Tony Romo sits to pee blew tonight. Period.

Well I started a thread but sarcasm is what gets me through ridiculous undeserved wins like tonight.

As far as reporting people...Extremeskins mods are good at what they do, theyll find the ones to boot on their own.

No, no, I want you reporting things to us, but, I just got like 10 posts all from this forum and I'm not sure any of them would even get noticed as being written by a human, much less being a problem :).

Thanks Art.

I dont care what any other Dallas fan has to say. We were lucky, lucky, lucky, to leave Buffalo with a win. Period.

Yes you were and yes he did. Fortunately you were just a lot better than that team and Romo sits to pee did enough to help you win. Every good team typically wins a game they shouldn't. You just did :).

Thanks Art.

Would you agree that if the Cowboys turned the ball over six times to the Redskins, at FedEx, the Skins would have crushed them? I would.

Would you agree that if the Cowboys turned the ball over six times to the Redskins, at FedEx, the Skins would have crushed them? I would.

Dude, we'll beat them if we turn it over that many times, cause, as with the Cowboys beating the Bills, some teams are enough better than the other to overcome a ton of mistakes.

There, that should help this thread out.

Yes you were and yes he did. Fortunately you were just a lot better than that team and Romo sits to pee did enough to help you win. Every good team typically wins a game they shouldn't. You just did :).

I'm just savoring the win right now. As sad, (I guess?) as that is.

To be savoring a win over Buffalo? Crazy. But to know we played that bad and somehow won is very exciting.

But that excited feeling and "win-savoring" is easily tempered when I reflect on how poorly Romo sits to pee shows he can still play.

That is unacceptable.

As a Cowboys fan we got lucky...period. Romo sits to pee played about as bad as you can play as he ha d6 turnovers all by himself. WE had no business winning that game. I guess there is a reason that the Bills are the 32 ranked D.

5-0 yeah....but it brought me down to earth. WE cannot do that again or we will get blown out.

Wow! Great thread Art. Anybody who knows anything about football knows you need to have health, talent and some luck on your side as you make your way through a 16 game season. Another thing.. In the NFL.. it's difficult to win 5 games straight no matter who you're playing.

That 5 game streak we had in 2005 to get into the playoffs where we were on the road for some and playing tough teams all the way was one I'll remember for awhile.

Wow! Great thread Art. Anybody who knows anything about football knows you need to have health, talent and some luck on your side as you make your way through a 16 game season. Another thing.. In the NFL.. it's difficult to win 5 games straight no matter who you're playing.

YOu mean the same 5-0 ending we had in 2005 when 'pukes fans claim that we lucked out on, even though we average 33+points?

Children, please. I can't believe some of the reported posts I'm getting right now. Yes, Redskin fans have a homefield advantage here to fans of other teams. Yes, we're going to allow you more leeway than opposing team fans. But, that protection MOSTLY falls to FedEx. Here in ATN we're encouraging a bit more interplay with our friends from other organizations.

We allow a lot of blatant back and forth trolling here, particularly by our guys leveraging the home field advantage. It's a pretty funny forum. Yes, I agree it is absurd and embarrassing for any Cowboy fan to show up here tonight and pretend that win against Buffalo was anything but an immensely lucky piece of garbage, but, seriously, when they show up without knowing that, call them names and taunt them or something. Don't report their posts.

If a Cowboy fan comes here to defend his team in a MILDLY reasonable way, fight with him and have fun. Don't report a post from one saying they didn't lose to the Giants. Come on fellas.

Thanks Art! :cheers:

This post was needed. I just got finished serving a week ban because I said that the Cowboys didn't lose to the Giants.

I was going to cease posting on this site (I'm sure some would love this), but your post has given me renewed faith that it may be different.

I've been a member here a long time and I just felt that it was wrong to be banned for what I did. I stopped posting in Fed Ex because I knew it wasn't the smartest thing in the world for a Cowboys fan to be doing. I expected more leeway on the ATN board. Guess not.

Thanks again.

Thanks Art! :cheers:

This post was needed. I just got finished serving a week ban because I said that the Cowboys didn't lose to the Giants.

I was going to cease posting on this site (I'm sure some would love this), but your post has given me renewed faith that it may be different.

I've been a member here a long time and I just felt that it was wrong to be banned for what I did. I stopped posting in Fed Ex because I knew it wasn't the smartest thing in the world for a Cowboys fan to be doing. I expected more leeway on the ATN board. Guess not.

Thanks again.

Whoopsie, Ken. :)

That's not why you were banned.

See, people need to be REALLY sure they know and FULLY understand the rule they were banned under, and believe they know it better than the moderator, and make sure they know exactly why they were banned, before they cry "foul."

Because we also ban for misrepresenting why a moderator banned you. :)

Don't mistake Art's loving but serious plea to not have every little hiccup reported to staff via e-mail (you ES homies should have seen the reported posts that prompted him) for being related to anything in your whine about only your second ban, which is an obvious tribute to our leniency. :)

Now I have on your user notes, as we always do, the rule (which I know very well) you broke for which you were banned, and the posts (yup, more than one) linked in those notes with my explanation, as we are mandated to do ;) , all ready to go if needed. :)

So here's the thing: you can retract your false statement of why you were banned and go about your business.

Or you can PM, which is what members are actually supposed to do when they have a question or issue with staff, and I will explain it to you privately, and you can just come back here and post "I understand now--no mas."

Or, like you said, you can choose to no longer post here, something most ATN members and tailgate regulars would applaud, no doubt, but I, personally, would miss you, you crazy S.O.B. :)

Whoopsie, Ken. :)

That's not why you were banned.

See, people need to be REALLY sure they know and FULLY understand the rule they were banned under, and believe they know it better than the moderator, and make sure they know exactly why they were banned, before they cry "foul."

Because we also ban for misrepresenting why a moderator banned you. :)

Don't mistake Art's loving but serious plea to not have every little hiccup reported to staff via e-mail (you ES homies should have seen the reported posts that prompted him) for being related to anything in your whine about only your second ban, which is an obvious tribute to our leniency. :)

Now I have on your user notes, as we always do, the rule (which I know very well) you broke for which you were banned, and the posts (yup, more than one) linked in those notes with my explanation, as we are mandated to do ;) , all ready to go if needed. :)

So here's the thing: you can retract your false statement of why you were banned and go about your business.

Or you can PM, which is what members are actually supposed to do when they have a question or issue with staff, and I will explain it to you privately, and you can just come back here and post "I understand now--no mas."

Or, like you said, you can choose to no longer post here, something most ATN members and tailgate regulars would applaud, no doubt, but I, personally, would miss you, you crazy S.O.B. :)

Well, you've illustrated exactly why I didn't want to come back in the first place.

I can see this relationship is not going to work, so I will save you the headache.

I also don't remember accusing you of not doing your job, I just felt that whatever I did, was surely not worthy of a ban. Especially after I acknowledged that I had stepped over the line.

You can ban me now, I'm done here.

Archived