Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

Attention everyone!!!!! When they come back after this commercial break, they are going to talk about Tono Romo sits to pee. Please pay attention, as this doesnt happen very often.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did anyone catch that exchange between Meshawn Johnson and Steve Young? That was a little uncomfortable.

Basically Young said something to the effect of "speaking of high maintenance wide receivers, now back to Keyshawn Johnson."

Meshawn replied and said something about comments Young made last week and it wasn't his fault that he (Young) didn't enjoy his time in college 'buddy.'

Am I misreading this?

Attention everyone!!!!! When they come back after this commercial break, they are going to talk about Tono Romo sits to pee. Please pay attention, as this doesnt happen very often.

Who is this Tony Romo sits to pee? Does he have magnificent dimples?

Down 3 points in my major fantasy league.

I have Dallas's defense.

My opponent has TO.

This ****ing sucks.

I wouldn't worry. The cowgirls will go up by 3 tds early in the game, as the bills will put their best player on TO. We all know they don't pad stats late in the game when they're up by 3 or 4 scores...:rolleyes:

TOnk K is such a d-bag. I miss Joe T. He would mention the redskins. :(

I know a lot of folks couldn't stand him, but I liked Joe in the booth. He was always tough on the skins when they did bad and high on them when they did good. I am convinced to this day part of the reason ESPN didn't want him covering NFL games is because he hated Dallas and wouldn't drule over them like everyone else.

Archived