Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOXsports.com: Road woes continue for Lions (Mod formatted title)

Papabear

"Kitna's frustration reached its peak late in the game after being intercepted by cornerback Carlos Rogers. Kitna began walking off the field long before Rogers was in the end zone on a 61-yard return.

Running back Kevin Jones was the only Lions player to give serious chase"

LOL.

well, I mean, the article is about the Lions and how bad they sucked. Its not about the Redskins and how good they were. Just like when we lose there are articles about how we sucked in the game, and the mistakes WE made.

Well It either seems they talk about how the Redskins sucked or they talk about how the other team sucked when the Redskins beat them. It's never anything positive about the Skins.

A lot of that article is about how the skins beatdown the lions:

"When matched against a more physical team, the Lions continue to crumble..."

"Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell wasn't sacked, allowing him to shred Detroit's porous secondary in a 23-of-29, two-touchdown outing."

"Detroit quarterback Jon Kitna was sacked five times and hit many more even though Washington only used a four-man pass rush."

"But a drive quickly stalled, the ensuing punt was returned 72 yards and Washington scored on the next play."

Well It either seems they talk about how the Redskins sucked or they talk about how the other team sucked when the Redskins beat them. It's never anything positive about the Skins.
if you could point out in the article where it says the skins did anything wrong that would be great because you seem to read much beter than I can; I couldn't find anything of the sort.

"Kitna's frustration reached its peak late in the game after being intercepted by cornerback Carlos Rogers. Kitna began walking off the field long before Rogers was in the end zone on a 61-yard return.

Running back Kevin Jones was the only Lions player to give serious chase"

LOL.

at least he has more heart that LLoyd :)

Like OMG I don't come here too often so don't rag about it being another "media disrespect thread." So what? It made me laugh because it happens all the time. Thought I would share it with someone. If you don't like it, don't say anything and let the people that do like it post. :)

Archived