Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come on boo boys...we know who you are

bedlamVR

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being hyper-negative on a fan site is worse than being hyper-positive on a fan site.

Look up the word 'fan'...I haven't been able to find one definition that includes the word 'negative'.

And, it's about time the negative nancies eat crow...they have it coming.

:cheers: :applause: heres to all the negative nancies :finger:

Being hyper-negative on a fan site is worse than being hyper-positive on a fan site.

Look up the word 'fan'...I haven't been able to find one definition that includes the word 'negative'.

And, it's about time the negative nancies eat crow...they have it coming.

By your definition.. what is the difference of 'fan' and 'homer'.

So, should the 'negative nancies' start a thread calling out the homers whenever it is we do lose another game? :doh:

So, should the 'negative nancies' start a thread calling out the homers whenever it is we do lose another game? :doh:

How bout you do what your name states and Praise Gibbs for our performance today. If you haven't noticed the negative nancies are enjoying some crow today :cheers:

Carter has 9 tackles and a sack in 2 of 3 of the games this season ...Julius Peppers 9 tackles and no sacks before today...so if Carter sucks well Peppers what the hell is he doing in the NFL if you are only allowed to draw oppions on players based on the very recent past ...

Just got back from the game....

Nothing bad to say about our team-

My team plays like that....and they deserve accolades not criticism.

Well done Skins...well done. You all played a heck of a game. Hopefully Washington and El's injuries heal quickly.

Let's put a hurt similar to that on the Cheeseheads.

Bravo.

I was thinking the exact same thing :laugh:

My question is this. On one drive this week we get down to the one and we have a false start. We overcame it this week, but CP did fumble a ball inside the twenty, yes that is rare but we always seem to find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot inside the twenty. So lets say we go out and lose the next game like we did the giants game at the end. Would it not be a valid point for someone to start a thread questioning our red zone preperations. I think it would and it would be a valid discussion but I know it would be immediately filled with 5 pages of name calling and fan status questioning.

So why is it not OK to question anything about this team? Another one is how does anyone really know that most of the people who question things are "always negative". Has anyone ever really had the time or desire to go around keeping track of posts. I doubt it.

Carter has 9 tackles and a sack in 2 of 3 of the games this season ...Julius Peppers 9 tackles and no sacks before today...so if Carter sucks well Peppers what the hell is he doing in the NFL if you are only allowed to draw oppions on players based on the very recent past ...

Look at that whole Panthers team.

Face it.. before today.. Carters stats were not that special. The fact is that he seems to be improving each game. Does he warrant a 'Sucks' thread? Not in my opinion. But, my opinion can very well differ than anyone elses.

But, I will enjoy the Skins win. You can continue on with enjoying being right. :cheers:

I think they get called out because of excessive negative posts...if you know what I mean... ;)

And I await your analysis with baited breath... :rolleyes:

Tr1, its all good. Remember i showed you my anayalsis after week 2? Even you admitted it was postive.

I am considered negative here which is really funny. I would love to see some of my rash posting where i trash the team for no reason. That said, my tread will be up shortly.

i was critical of gibbs since the Giants game and today his gameplan was great. I dont pick on guys on this team cuz im an ******* i just want the team to do good all the time. I hope i can go the rest of the season without talking ****.

Good job Gibbs and company

I was thinking the exact same thing :laugh:

My question is this. On one drive this week we get down to the one and we have a false start. We overcame it this week, but CP did fumble a ball inside the twenty, yes that is rare but we always seem to find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot inside the twenty. So lets say we go out and lose the next game like we did the giants game at the end. Would it not be a valid point for someone to start a thread questioning our red zone preperations. I think it would and it would be a valid discussion but I know it would be immediately filled with 5 pages of name calling and fan status questioning.

So why is it not OK to question anything about this team? Another one is how does anyone really know that most of the people who question things are "always negative". Has anyone ever really had the time or desire to go around keeping track of posts. I doubt it.

:banhim:

NEGATIVE NANCY!!! :)

I'm as happy as the next guy, and for the most part, I post positives on here. I've defended Gibbs and his staff, BL, etc. But I am still not sold on Carlos. He doesn't get his head around in time, he seems to be chasing instead of covering on some occasions, and he misses tackles. Today he played well. In the Philly game he played okay. But for the most part, he's not impressed me at all. And frankly, the learning curve for CB's shouldn't take long. Youth doesn't have anything to do with it. They should have these things down by the time they're college sophomores. When he starts finding the ball on time and becomes a solid tackler then I'll jump on his bandwagon.

So lets say we go out and lose the next game like we did the giants game at the end. Would it not be a valid point for someone to start a thread questioning our red zone preperations.

The problem w/ that thought is, the negative nancies would not just bring up the fact that our red zone didn't do well, they would add fuel to the fire by saying that we need to trade CP and Fire Gibbs for his coaching. Thats why those "chicken littles" are getting bashed so hard now. Its b/c they post dumbass remarks that just makes them, well...negative nancies.

What is this crap about Rogers not doing what he's doing consistently? He's been stepping it up the entire year. Please find me a time that Rogers hasn't been playing at a very high level this year.

:jerk:

uh... he had hands of stone before this game. That is what I had said. Not even sure where you are getting this info from?

Ermm they do ....well actually they do worse than that they call out the players who simply have no voice to reply or debate with the haters ...and not just after a loss...winning or loosing it makes no difference to the realists .inc

I'm as happy as the next guy, and for the most part, I post positives on here. I've defended Gibbs and his staff, BL, etc. But I am still not sold on Carlos. He doesn't get his head around in time, he seems to be chasing instead of covering on some occasions, and he misses tackles. Today he played well. In the Philly game he played okay. But for the most part, he's not impressed me at all. And frankly, the learning curve for CB's shouldn't take long. Youth doesn't have anything to do with it. They should have these things down by the time they're college sophomores. When he starts finding the ball on time and becomes a solid tackler then I'll jump on his bandwagon.

Please point out anything this season. Thanks.

And not tackling? Rogers tackles every damned time. You're not watching the games, you're just thinking this is 2006.

I swear, some people don't have a right to a keyboard.

What is this crap about Rogers not doing what he's doing consistently? He's been stepping it up the entire year. Please find me a time that Rogers hasn't been playing at a very high level this year.

:jerk:

Its a common trend for chicken littles, negative nancies, etc. to post dumbass remarks w/o any facts to back it up.

uh... he had hands of stone before this game. That is what I had said. Not even sure where you are getting this info from?

If he could catch he would be a WR... he makes sure tackles is an asset in the run game shuts his guy down in coverage .. He is a better press guy than zone guy but we dont hear him complain...

The problem w/ that thought is, the negative nancies would not just bring up the fact that our red zone didn't do well, they would add fuel to the fire by saying that we need to trade CP and Fire Gibbs for his coaching. Thats why those "chicken littles" are getting bashed so hard now. Its b/c they post dumbass remarks that just makes them, well...negative nancies.

While, you do have a point. But, how about we win against the Packers before we claim to have this ship righted? What if we blow chunks in Green bay? Would that make the 'Positive Paula's' wrong? The 'Negative Nancies' right? You see where this logic is flawed? Them counting a player out is just as wrong as the 'positive' follks claiming that said player has turned it around. One bad play does not a player make. Nor does a good play.

You choose to see things as half full and others choose to see things half empty. Who really gives a **** really?

Please point out anything this season. Thanks.

And not tackling? Rogers tackles every damned time. You're not watching the games, you're just thinking this is 2006.

I swear, some people don't have a right to a keyboard.

Gee....I don't know....How about Plaxico's touchdown against us in the Gnats game??????

Well, you did get the part about the keyboard right.

Ermm they do ....well actually they do worse than that they call out the players who simply have no voice to reply or debate with the haters ...and not just after a loss...winning or loosing it makes no difference to the realists .inc

They are debating a fact. They aren't picking on a grown ass man because they are bored.

Fine.. you are the better fan than they are.

I love to celebrate a win like this, but one game is just that. Rogers was very good this week, but he has to do it consistently. He had an INT for a TD, but he needs to learn how to hold on to more of them. I remember a play that shuld have been an INT for a touchdown in a much more important setting.

We had a great game, celebrate it, don't try and use it as the standard for hat we should be every week. Because we can't be that good every sunday, but we can be good enough to win.

If he could catch he would be a WR... he makes sure tackles is an asset in the run game shuts his guy down in coverage .. He is a better press guy than zone guy but we dont hear him complain...

Dude, if the ball is in your hands.. you gotta catch it. They are in the NFL for godsakes. So, ST CAN catch.. does that mean he is playing the wrong postion? That 'point' makes no sense.

It's all about who is a bigger fan. In case such a thing exists.

Win or lose.. People will be called out. Always happens on ES.

I know, it is pretty sad and the mods are promoting this atmosphere as well, kind oppressive where any dissenting view is considered being a "negative nancy" and callout threads are the rage right now.....

I am always one who enjoys wins hate losses see positives after a game as well offering constructive criticism in where this team can fix itself in becoming a better team....much better than the Redskins are the best and have no weeakness...kinda moronic to say that but that is pretty close to the norm around here.

Archived