Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come on boo boys...we know who you are

bedlamVR

Ah, the nancys are in love with objectivity!

I'd suggest they read the papers instead of constantly bashing their team, coaches and players...here on a fan site.

Hyper-criticism on a fan site is a cry for attention.

And, I'm giving you that in this post.

Happy?

:laugh:

I know, it is pretty sad and the modspromote are promoting this atmosphere as well, kind oppressive where any dissenting view is considered being a "negative nancy" and callout threads are the rage right now.....

I am always one who enjoys wins hate losses see positives after a game as well offering constructive criticism in where this team can fix itself in becoming a better team....much better than the Redskins are the best and have no weeakness...kinda moronic to say that but that is pretty close to the norm around here.

I haven't looked at your posting history, but there are those here who make a 'virtual' living of bashing the Skins on ES.

It's quite sad, actually.

Please point out anything this season. Thanks.

And not tackling? Rogers tackles every damned time. You're not watching the games, you're just thinking this is 2006.

I swear, some people don't have a right to a keyboard.

NC,

I really dont wanna hate on rogers today because he played amazing, but since you asked.

Week 1: 4th quater, CR victimized for about 40 yards on drive (to tie the game) 1 pass, one PI.

Week 1: Final drive of first half, CR is man in coverage when TE makes the td catch on 4th down.

Week 3: Plaxx Game winning score, CR is late and misses tackle, Plaxx scores a long TD.

Now that i have gotten out the way, CR has played much better than he ever in in 06. Today was his best game as a pro. Lets hope it continues.

NC,

I really dont wanna hate on rogers today because he played amazing, but since you asked.

Week 1: 4th quater, CR victimized for about 40 yards on drive (to tie the game) 1 pass, one PI.

Week 1: Final drive of first half, CR is man in coverage when TE makes the td catch on 4th down.

Week 3: Plaxx Game winning score, CR is late and misses tackle, Plaxx scores a long TD.

Now that i have gotten out the way, CR has played much better than he ever in in 06. Today was his best game as a pro. Lets hope it continues.

So, I guess he didn't have any good plays until today? :rolleyes:

If he was that lousy, Williams wouldn't have him on the field.

I think Williams is a better judge of talent than either you or me...

I know, it is pretty sad and the modspromote are promoting this atmosphere as well, kind oppressive where any dissenting view is considered being a "negative nancy" and callout threads are the rage right now.....

I am always one who enjoys wins hate losses see positives after a game as well offering constructive criticism in where this team can fix itself in becoming a better team....much better than the Redskins are the best and have no weeakness...kinda moronic to say that but that is pretty close to the norm around here.

Would you like some whine in that latte???

Spoken like a true sissy beetch

So, I guess he didn't have any good plays until today? :rolleyes:

If he was that lousy, Williams wouldn't have him on the field.

I think Williams is a better judge of talent than either you or me...

Never said he didnt have any good plays. Way to put words in my mouth. But those plays were difference makers and really hurt.

Williams is a better judge, but he can make mistakes, IE Archuleta.:doh: Holdman:doh: . Rumph:doh:

Now stop forcing me to point out negatives today.

Rogers was great today as was the whole team. Be happy. Stoping trying to pick fights!!!

Never said he didnt have any good plays. Way to put words in my mouth. But those plays were difference makers and really hurt.

Williams is a better judge, but he can make mistakes, IE Archuleta.:doh: Holdman:doh: . Rumph:doh:

Now stop forcing me to point out negatives today.

Rogers was great today as was the whole team. Be happy. Stoping trying to pick fights!!!

You still manage to hate on Rogers today by picking three plays ....three plays in 12 quaters and god knows how many plays overall and still saying he sucks ... this is why negative nacies get the bad press

Also Gregg williams has managed to field a top defence in his many leagues in the year you want to pluck 3 players names out your ass and hold someones reputation to count on those players regardless of what he has done in the past or will do in the future . His schemes and defence held the number 1 NFL offence to 3 points today ... he has made stars out of Ryan Clark, Antonio Pierce, Lamar Marshell etc etc, hell he made J Kerse look good and Blaine Bishop look like an all pro ... i players want to be whinny babies then that is up to them ... there is no saying what really happened with Adam Arculetta ...did he just not fit or was there much more to it ...who know outside Williams and Adam themselves? Fans speculate and come up with thier own version of events and thats fine...but don't trash a guy on what you think might of happened perhaps maybe ...

You still manage to hate on Rogers today by picking three plays ....three plays in 12 quaters and god knows how many plays overall and still saying he sucks ... this is why negative nacies get the bad press

Also Gregg williams has managed to field a top defence in his many leagues in the year you want to pluck 3 players names out your ass and hold someones reputation to count on those players regardless of what he has done in the past or will do in the future . His schemes and defence held the number 1 NFL offence to 3 points today ... he has made stars out of Ryan Clark, Antonio Pierce, Lamar Marshell etc etc, hell he made J Kerse look good and Blaine Bishop look like an all pro ... i players want to be whinny babies then that is up to them ... there is no saying what really happened with Adam Arculetta ...did he just not fit or was there much more to it ...who know outside Williams and Adam themselves? Fans speculate and come up with thier own version of events and thats fine...but don't trash a guy on what you think might of happened perhaps maybe ...

I agree, i will say it agian, i didnt want to say anything bad today, i was answering a posters question that is all, that is what i do when asked a question.

In that post i didnt hold GWs rep. Read what is written.

Today was a great day, lets all be happy and stop trying to force a debate, it simply isnt there today.

GW called a great game as did saunders/gibbs.

Every single player played well. I loved every minute of it. I am sure you did to. Why spend time getting mad today? it isnt worth it. Enjoy the win, stop looking for a fight.

HTTR

Would you like some whine in that latte???

Spoken like a true sissy beetch

Why don't you come say that in my face internet tough guy.....:cool: ...instead of hiding behind your keyboard like a little ***** and also it is against the rules to circumvent the profanity filters smart guy.....

NC,

Wow, he misses three plays? And the week 3 is crap, they're in a COVER 0 DEFENSE on that play, so that's two.

You're telling me Bailey hasn't messed up TWO plays this year?

:rolleyes:

Sweet bleeding Jesus, how is it possible that after a truly dominating performance today by the team we all claim to support can there possibly be this much pissin and moanin here?

A lot of what seems to cause the rift twixt homer and neg-nan are the conclusions that people draw. One will say "Yeah that was screwed up but we'll get better" while another will see the same play and carp "See? That just shows how much we suck there"

It is rare that both sides present their facts and make their cases and allow rational discussion to carry the day. It always seems to devolve into a shouting match.

So, should the 'negative nancies' start a thread calling out the homers whenever it is we do lose another game? :doh:

Are you ****ing kidding me? That is EXACTLY what happens after each loss. Go back and look at the threads after the Giants game. You've been around here long enough to know that.

The problem w/ that thought is, the negative nancies would not just bring up the fact that our red zone didn't do well, they would add fuel to the fire by saying that we need to trade CP and Fire Gibbs for his coaching. Thats why those "chicken littles" are getting bashed so hard now. Its b/c they post dumbass remarks that just makes them, well...negative nancies.

:applause:

Exactly

Are you ****ing kidding me? That is EXACTLY what happens after each loss. Go back and look at the threads after the Giants game. You've been around here long enough to know that.

They start threads criticizing the game and the players.

They don't have threads stating.. "Come on cheer boys...we know who you are"

They start threads criticizing the game and the players.

They don't have threads stating.. "Come on cheer boys...we know who you are"

Don't need to get in a pissing match over this one PG but there are definitely posts directed at, or at a minimum taking pot shots at, the perceived "homers" on this board. Don't have the energy or desire to relive such posts but they are numerous. I can dig some up for you if you desire but I think you know they are there.

Don't need to get in a pissing match over this one PG but there are definitely posts directed at, or at a minimum taking pot shots at, the perceived "homers" on this board. Don't have the energy or desire to relive such posts but they are numerous. I can dig some up for you if you desire but I think you know they are there.

:wtf:

Pissing match?

And sure.. there are some. And that is after they get called out for being negative.. then they go back at them with the other dude being a homer.. yadda yadda yadda.

Fact remains. EVERY win.. there are more than one threads who are directed at the negative folks.

why direct threads at anyone? just post your thoughts on the game, it's annoying trying to be realistic and being called negative. of the wizards win a big game, no one says that they are the next coming, so let's keep our heads on our shoulders and just talk about the game.

So it is okay for you realist objective types to shout GIBBS SUCKS, Carter sucks, Rogers sucks etc etc week in week out but when the tables are turned you don't man up and take it on the chin you whine and make excuses .

I have been watching the game and i am assuming because i am in the UK i know nothing about the game BUT i remember how much the slant was a staple of the Gibbs I game, the shotgun has been a key part of the offence since Musgrave was the assistant OC in 2005 and it is very rare you see teams winning by 30 points or more but the Skins are not a high octane offence type of team you cannot expect them to blow teams out but they can dominate teams like we see this week..

Did I ever say that anybody sucked?? Don't think so. And it is obvious to me that you are a person that doesn't know the first thing about participating in intelligent debate so I won't waste my time or breathe on you. One other thing you palmey I don't whine. I analyse!

This game could be considered as Gibbs to be saying to all of you to "SHOVE IT!"

Given the countless Joe Gibbs insults last week, the bravado of all those calling for Joe's head suddenly dissappeared?

Where are you now???

We blew the Lions out with the same "dink-and-dunk" game we used in the loss to the Giants.

We won simply because the play-calling was EXECUTED better!

The coaches didn't just drink the "genius juice" this week! The same playbook was used this week and last week.

And for all those wanting a "more explosive pass-happy offense", well you saw it in the Lions "chuck-and-duck"! The "expolsive" offense you were looking for was the same "mickey mouse offense" destroyed by a good d-coordinator's zone.

I'm sick and tired of whinning so-called "fans" crying, asking for Joe Gibbs to get fired. Next time we lose another game, you'll be coming out of your holes, singing the same song! When the going gets tough, the babies go crying!

I just want to hear how Joe Gibbs was bad this week...when the going's good.

Archived