Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come on boo boys...we know who you are

bedlamVR

Okay where are the boo boys this week...

Rogers isn't a starting CB ...seemed to do very well shutting down his guy all game.... int return in the dying seconds.... special teams plays ... he has been doing this all year yet you hate on him, come on hate on him this week

Andre Carter and the D line 2/3 sacks this week sack for a safety and man handling his guy to the ground and bring the pressure all game with just the front four...hate on them this week...

James Thrash ... what is he doing on the team??... stepping in as no.1. WR, big punt return drawing the pressure off the other WRs...hate on hime this week...

Jason Campell..innaccurate and has poor decisions.... 22-26 70%+ compleations 2 TDs no ints ... hate on him this week

Joe Gibbs...they game has passed him by.... game plan held on to the ball for 22 minutes of the first half moved the ball effectivly and shut down the high powered offence ....come on bi**** HATE ON HIM THIS WEEK

Come on just one of you man up and say you might have been wrong ... we did nothing different this week than we have thoughout Gibbs II but this is it clicking ...this is Gibbs football, not sexy but DAMN EFFECTIVE....

And remeber the Lions were 3-1 No 1 offence comming into this game so this is not weak opposition excuse you always want to trot out

Remeber we know who you are.

Let's not get ****y. We did well against a Lions team that got shredded by Philly.

I'm all for holding a big celebration, but an ancient Roman tradition comes to mind:

"In ancient Rome generals and emperors who had won a great victory

over one of Rome’s enemies received on their return a triumphal

procession through the city’s streets. In the procession were slaves

and captives, carts loaded with plunder, ranks of marching soldiers

and jaunty cavalry...

Always in this triumph a slave stood in the chariot behind the

victorious general. Over the general’s head he held a garland of

laurel, signifying victory. Into the general’s ear the slave

repeatedly whispered a caveat: 'All glory is fleeting" or "look behind" or "you are only mortal"

Here's hoping we carry whatever chip we had on our shoulder today for the rest of the season!

:cheers:

Gibbs made his inexperienced, immature, and unlearned critics look like what they are today. They don't kow a thing about building a dynasty, don't see it developing like those of us who have been around longer, cuz they have never seen one develop and we have. They haven't a clue but don't know yet they haven't a clue. Time for them to eat some Gibb's made humble pie today. They will oly apologize later in the year when they see what a real dynasty teams looks and feels like. Plus there r a few more sissy beetches Gibbs has to find a way to get off of the team that the whiners love dearly but they r holding us back. He is almost there.

Reply - I am just disgusted that they could not play a game like this when I am able to watch :>)

I get one SUNDAY a month off and it had to be the worst 1/2 a game they played this year. I am off next sunday - lets see if I am a jinx!

Tom

The thing is none of these players have been doing anything different all year Rogers has been doing the same thing all year... this just highlighted things better ...

Lies.

He's been very good two games. Unsatisfactory for the other two.

Obviously I started the thread regarding Andre Carter, and well, he had an awesome game. I'd like to temper that by stating that Jon Kitna was the most sacked QB in the league BEFORE this game took place. Guys like Ray Edwards and Juqua Thomas had multiple sacks against the Lions, too. It also didn't occur to Mike Martz to run until the second half. Taking these two things into account, that play to get the safety was still incredibly impressive. That was a move I've never seen Carter pull out.

It's amazing, after a loss we had something like 1800-2000 members on here. After a dominating win we have almost 900 on here.

Thats how many self-hating fans we have here give or take.

Haha. :) Though... I would say that when we win, we prefer going out and celebrating/enjoying the feeling of our team getting a victory. And when we lose, we go home and, with great misery, complain to others who bleed burgundy and gold.

Lies.

He's been very good two games. Unsatisfactory for the other two.

Which games are you refering too... He was very good against Philly in press coverage and not a single reciver had more than 5 catches and or 100 yards

the Dolphins, Green victimised Springs/Smoot for moist of the game with the exception of one drive and again no WR had over 6 catches or 100 yards

And week 3 against the Gaints possibly Rogers worst game again no reciver with 100 yards or more than 5 catches .

I know you will listen nothing any body will say when it comes to rogers you seem to like to hate on someone and you will argue and argue desipte the lack of facts but give props where they are due and don't accuse me of making things up when I say Rogers has had a good start to the year...

I know it is only one week were everyone plays out of their heads but it was almost flawless in every spect of the game ... I hope things will continue in the same way and there are things to build on but I have to say great game

Rogers isn't a starting CB ...seemed to do very well shutting down his guy all game.... int return in the dying seconds.... special teams plays ... he has been doing this all year yet you hate on him, come on hate on him this week

Andre Carter and the D line 2/3 sacks this week sack for a safety and man handling his guy to the ground and bring the pressure all game with just the front four...hate on them this week...

James Thrash ... what is he doing on the team??... stepping in as no.1. WR, big punt return drawing the pressure off the other WRs...hate on hime this week...

Jason Campell..innaccurate and has poor decisions.... 22-26 70%+ compleations 2 TDs no ints ... hate on him this week

Joe Gibbs...they game has passed him by.... game plan held on to the ball for 22 minutes of the first half moved the ball effectivly and shut down the high powered offence ....come on bi**** HATE ON HIM THIS WEEK

Come on just one of you man up and say you might have been wrong ... we did nothing different this week than we have thoughout Gibbs II but this is it clicking ...this is Gibbs football, not sexy but DAMN EFFECTIVE....

And remeber the Lions were 3-1 No 1 offence comming into this game so this is not weak opposition excuse you always want to trot out

Don't think it's possible for anyone to be happier than I am right now. And to see that this offense was turned over to Saunders made a big difference too. The fact that Gregg Williams had complete control over the defense was especially nice. Something else those of us that had been critical had wanted to see happened as well , the Shotgun. It makes a big difference not making Jason line up under center, gives him more time to survey the field.

Our defensive line was superb today and that actually was something that wasn't a big surprise to many of us critical people for the simple reason that in order to be critical with the facts you must know what they are. And that takes studying the game, all of it. Not just the ones the Redskins play, like most homers do. See , we critical ones knew that the Lions had given up 17 sacks before they came into Fedex field.

Being critical of Gibbs and this team is not only acceptable but should be expected by anyone that is a fan of the game. As long as you do it with the facts. And the fact was that until today you would have to go back a long way to find a more dominant performance than todays.

And when if you are able to take an educated look at it than you would see that the Coach had not been doing most of the things he did today.

For example: You would never see Coach Gibbs doing 3 direct hikes to a running back. If you can than you please show me smart guy.

You wouldn't see all the slants you saw today.

The draw to Sellers with the fake to Portis up the middle that got 17 yards or so. Not , Gibbs.

There were a lot of passes on 1st and 2nd downs today, not Gibbs.

And on Defense: Williams crafted a defense just for the Lions in this game and it worked to perfection.

The score: 34-3 Ok , buddy tell me and the rest of Redskin Nation when the last time was we beat an opponent by more than 30 points. You'll be hard pressed to find one under Gibbs II.

So , get off your high horse and don't be such a homer by condemning anyone that has a critical thing to say or a tactical question about or Coaching staff or Gibbs. Maybe he did read this board and got mad. But, I can guarantee you suck up statements and blind faith slogans weren't what got him to think about what could make his team better.

It was us, the analytical ones that have an informed understanding of the game as well as an intimate connection to this team as well.

So , your welcome Dude.

Just because you say this, doesn't make it true.

This looked like AS's offense. AT least what I expected when he came here. As proof when is the last time a JG's team ran a direct snap play not once, not twice, but three times in a decade let alone a game. What makes it more impressive to me is that it was ran after it failed miserably the first time.

Rodgers played well, he missed on tackle on Burress this year and he misplayed a couple interception possibilities. I don't know if anyone saw Burress ***** slapping the Jets CB for 15 yards before high stepping for 30 to the endzone, that is a bad CB. :laugh:

So your complaining and picking a fight with other fans for complaining about the team after we blew the game to the Giants? In other words your complaining to other people who complained first? That means your still complaining right???

Am I the only one that thinks this makes NO SENSE??

You guys should just stop this crap and enjoy the win, how often do these come around?

I think the only question should be why is it that even in a dominating win like we had today some people can't just enjoy it and have to find some thing to complain about???

We have some of the strangest fans around :rolleyes:

Archived