Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Come on boo boys...we know who you are

bedlamVR

Obviously I started the thread regarding Andre Carter' date=' and well, he had an awesome game. I'd like to temper that by stating that Jon Kitna was the most sacked QB in the league BEFORE this game took place. Guys like Ray Edwards and Juqua Thomas had multiple sacks against the Lions, too. It also didn't occur to Mike Martz to run until the second half. Taking these two things into account, that play to get the safety was still incredibly impressive. That was a move I've never seen Carter pull out.[/quote']

D'Pablo, why are you trying to escape you date with the big plate by moving to an unrelated thread still trying to make excuses for you condemnation of Andre Carter??? This ain't going to make it go away brother.

Don't think it's possible for anyone to be happier than I am right now. And to see that this offense was turned over to Saunders made a big difference too. The fact that Gregg Williams had complete control over the defense was especially nice. Something else those of us that had been critical had wanted to see happened as well , the Shotgun. It makes a big difference not making Jason line up under center, gives him more time to survey the field.

Our defensive line was superb today and that actually was something that wasn't a big surprise to many of us critical people for the simple reason that in order to be critical with the facts you must know what they are. And that takes studying the game, all of it. Not just the ones the Redskins play, like most homers do. See , we critical ones knew that the Lions had given up 17 sacks before they came into Fedex field.

Being critical of Gibbs and this team is not only acceptable but should be expected by anyone that is a fan of the game. As long as you do it with the facts. And the fact was that until today you would have to go back a long way to find a more dominant performance than todays.

And when if you are able to take an educated look at it than you would see that the Coach had not been doing most of the things he did today.

For example: You would never see Coach Gibbs doing 3 direct hikes to a running back. If you can than you please show me smart guy.

You wouldn't see all the slants you saw today.

The draw to Sellers with the fake to Portis up the middle that got 17 yards or so. Not , Gibbs.

There were a lot of passes on 1st and 2nd downs today, not Gibbs.

And on Defense: Williams crafted a defense just for the Lions in this game and it worked to perfection.

The score: 34-3 Ok , buddy tell me and the rest of Redskin Nation when the last time was we beat an opponent by more than 30 points. You'll be hard pressed to find one under Gibbs II.

So , get off your high horse and don't be such a homer by condemning anyone that has a critical thing to say or a tactical question about or Coaching staff or Gibbs. Maybe he did read this board and got mad. But, I can guarantee you suck up statements and blind faith slogans weren't what got him to think about what could make his team better.

It was us, the analytical ones that have an informed understanding of the game as well as an intimate connection to this team as well.

So , your welcome Dude.

So it is okay for you realist objective types to shout GIBBS SUCKS, Carter sucks, Rogers sucks etc etc week in week out but when the tables are turned you don't man up and take it on the chin you whine and make excuses .

I have been watching the game and i am assuming because i am in the UK i know nothing about the game BUT i remember how much the slant was a staple of the Gibbs I game, the shotgun has been a key part of the offence since Musgrave was the assistant OC in 2005 and it is very rare you see teams winning by 30 points or more but the Skins are not a high octane offence type of team you cannot expect them to blow teams out but they can dominate teams like we see this week..

1 win or 1 loss, Does not matter to me. Gibbs' 2nd tenure says it all. If he can't turn it around into at least a .500 average or above, then bring on a new coach!

As I stated before, I don't want to see Gibbs go, just whats best for the TEAM. If he can't turn things around like he has intended to do then lets try to move him higher up into the organization and find a coach.

By the way I don't believe thats being negative, just stating my opinion.

The score: 34-3 Ok , buddy tell me and the rest of Redskin Nation when the last time was we beat an opponent by more than 30 points. You'll be hard pressed to find one under Gibbs II.

We beat the horse**** out of dallas and 49ers. 35-7 and 52-17 respectively. Ok so the pukes game we only won by 28 points but I think that ass whippin counts. And when, before gibbs II, was the last time the skins swept the cowboys? And yes, that matters. He brings pride and a drive to this team that no other coach, since he left, has been able to do. Not many teams in the NFL make a habit of beating teams by 30+ points on a regular basis.

Great game, great win.

Almost all positives aside from injuries and some fumbles.

These threads are funny because when post people complain it is because of previous data. Calling them out on previous observations make no sense. If they were to critize this game, then a call out might be needed.

Either way great game today from the players and coaches, i will post thoughts later.

It's all about who is a bigger fan. In case such a thing exists.

Win or lose.. People will be called out. Always happens on ES.

Hang on it is not about who is the bigger fan here ... not from my point of view anyway , it is about people manning up and standing by thier oppinions...it is about being a man and not some whinning baby....

If you cannot take it don't dish it out THATS what this is about ...

There is a huge difference between intelligent analytical break down and WE SUCK chants GIBBS SUCKS chants we have week in week out ....

And this was a Gibbs win of course it is going to be influenced by Saunders because they are on the same side, but this hard nose ball controlled offence no reverses no real trickery (except the direct snaps) it had shades of AS but as much as it had influnces of Bill Musgrave this has been for a long time a work in progress and continues to be

Hang on it is not about who is the bigger fan here ... not from my point of view anyway , it is about people manning up and standing by thier oppinions...it is about being a man and not some whinning baby....

If you cannot take it don't dish it out THATS what this is about ...

There is a huge difference between intelligent analytical break down and WE SUCK chants GIBBS SUCKS chants we have week in week out ....

And this was a Gibbs win of course it is going to be influenced by Saunders because they are on the same side, but this hard nose ball controlled offence no reverses no real trickery (except the direct snaps) it had shades of AS but as much as it had influnces of Bill Musgrave this has been for a long time a work in progress and continues to be

But, why is it when this team loses. The people that you are calling out are criticizing that player or coach for the game in which we lost. But, when this team wins.. we have threads like this that call out fans who were acting out for the right reasons during the loss. Granted, maybe a bit extreme but, they are acting out on negative things that happened during the loss.

If people criticized this team for THIS game.. then, you'd have a point. But, you are calling out people who criticized players and coaches after we fell asleep during the second half of the Giants game.

We won. Enjoy the win. Instead, we have fans who wish to prove everyone wrong instead of enjoying the teams win. I swear this board loves a win JUST because they can 'be right'. Just the same as others with a loss.

These threads are funny because when post people complain it is because of previous data. Calling them out on previous observations make no sense. If they were to critize this game, then a call out might be needed.

Calling people out on previous observations makes no sence ?Well you would be right if peole came out and said ... "you know i may have been wrong about X" or "Hell X had a hell of a game, i have doubted him in the past but I may have been wrong" but no one has not one of the "realists" has the balls to do that ... hell I bet JLC even has nice things to say about the skins tomorrow ...

Calling people out on previous observations makes no sence ?Well you would be right if peole came out and said ... "you know i may have been wrong about X" or "Hell X had a hell of a game, i have doubted him in the past but I may have been wrong" but no one has not one of the "realists" has the balls to do that ... hell I bet JLC even has nice things to say about the skins tomorrow ...

Well, immediately after the game.. you start a thread like this. How about give it a day before you point fingers and claim who is the better fan? Not everyone is on this board all day long regardless if the Skins won or not. Maybe they are sill leaving the game? Maybe they are at the bar? Watching football? Hanging with the family?

You are so quick to criticize people for not doing exactly what you haven't even given them time for.

But, why is it when this team loses. The people that you are calling out are criticizing that player or coach for the game in which we lost. But, when this team wins.. we have threads like this that call out fans who were acting out for the right reasons during the loss. Granted, maybe a bit extreme but, they are acting out on negative things that happened during the loss.

We have lost one game this season and yet after every game we have had call out threads on players and coaches ...hell we had an Andre Carter sucks thread in the middle of last week comming off the bye week .

I am not calling out posters based on this week I am one of the homers who as always been behind the team and the players I have seen people like Campbell have good weeks and bad weeks and players progress and develop and improve and I understand some weeks things go well and things go badly I am calling out the posters who seem to hate for no reason if I am calling anyone out at all

Well, immediately after the game.. you start a thread like this. How about give it a day before you point fingers and claim who is the better fan? Not everyone is on this board all day long regardless if the Skins won or not. Maybe they are sill leaving the game? Maybe they are at the bar? Watching football? Hanging with the family?

You are so quick to criticize people for not doing exactly what you haven't even given them time for.

Doesnt slow them down most weeks though does it? ... and I have already stated this is not about who is the bigger fan....

It has nothing to do with "Balls",

My complaints last week

1. Gibbs needs to turn over control of the O. - That O looked like the AS offense I have been waiting for = No complaints.

2. BL needs playing time - Still didn't get any with two new receivers on the team = They are AAing and LAing him. He should have gotten some time to build confidence in himself and with the QB.

3. Intensity - This team had a chance to lay down in the 3rd but they responded = no complaints.

This looked and felt like a different team and I hope they keep it up.

So where are the popular opinion people apologizing or showing their "balls" for saying Carlos Rodgers is the worst CB in the league?

Works both ways.

(I think I am confusing your intentions with this thread)

We have lost one game this season and yet after every game we have had call out threads on players and coaches ...hell we had an Andre Carter sucks thread in the middle of last week comming off the bye week .

I am not calling out posters based on this week I am one of the homers who as always been behind the team and the players I have seen people like Campbell have good weeks and bad weeks and players progress and develop and improve and I understand some weeks things go well and things go badly I am calling out the posters who seem to hate for no reason if I am calling anyone out at all

I agree with that, I haven't started any call out threads since week 2 last year with MB (One of his biggest "haters"). :applause:

I would suggest reading some of the threads or giving more than 20 minutes before trying to call these peopel out.

People are complimenting Rogers in an eat crow thread. Most people who killed rogers after a bad game are complimenting him now.

As i said before calling people out on previous observations doesnt make sense. On predictions does.

If player A gets beat 10 times in game 1 and people say he sucked in that game, but then in game 4 play A is great, it doesnt mean he was great in game 1 as well.:2cents:

I would suggest reading some of the threads or giving more than 20 minutes before trying to call these peopel out.

People are complimenting Rogers in an eat crow thread. Most people who killed rogers after a bad game are complimenting him now.

Didn't see that thread, good its about time.

Great game, great win.

Almost all positives aside from injuries and some fumbles.

Either way great game today from the players and coaches, i will post thoughts later.

I think they get called out because of excessive negative posts...if you know what I mean... ;)

And I await your analysis with baited breath... :rolleyes:

They don't hate for no reason.

Besides today.. what kind of stats did Carter have?

Gibbs admitted to take over the playcalling (the SAME playcalling thet he gave Saunders.. and it faultered)

Rogers was doing decent with his coverage but, couldn't catch a cold if it was handed to him.

Every critic that I have seen are ****ing about a fact. Granted, there are some that are extreme with the way the present each fact but, there still is truth behind it.

Whether you want to believe those facts or not.. it is up to you. THOSE fans, choose to support their team in a different manner as you. Does that make you right and them wrong? Does that make them not a fan or even a lesser fan of the 'homers'?

While, being negative ALL of the time is annoying. So is being a homer ALL of the time. In fact, both are equally annoying.

I fully admit I predicted we'd lose. I said we'd lose 27-13 and I was dead wrong. But like i always said as a disclaimer.....IM SO GLAD I WAS WRONG.

I will admit that i was one of the sane ppl following the Giants game...you can check my posts. I wasnt ready to concede the season and didnt say that loss was the end of the world.

HTTR!!

Yup. Two weeks ago many of you were giving up on the season. Not saying we're going to the Super Bowl or anything after this win. But I am saying we are 3-1 and one second half collapse away from a 4-0 start. Lets be positive and take this season week to week.

Find ONE post of a poster who said such a thing.

Now we know why our coaches are coaches in the nfl. And all the chicken littles are NOT coaches :laugh:

Heres to all the Gibbs and coaching staff naysayers :finger: 34-3 baby and I thought the Lions had the most explosive offense in the league, mainly in the 4th qtr :doh:

They don't hate for no reason.

Besides today.. what kind of stats did Carter have?

Gibbs admitted to take over the playcalling (the SAME playcalling thet he gave Saunders.. and it faultered)

Rogers was doing decent with his coverage but, couldn't catch a cold if it was handed to him.

Every critic that I have seen are ****ing about a fact. Granted, there are some that are extreme with the way the present each fact but, there still is truth behind it.

Whether you want to believe those facts or not.. it is up to you. THOSE fans, choose to support their team in a different manner as you. Does that make you right and them wrong? Does that make them not a fan or even a lesser fan of the 'homers'?

While, being negative ALL of the time is annoying. So is being a homer ALL of the time. In fact, both are equally annoying.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being hyper-negative on a fan site is worse than being hyper-positive on a fan site.

Look up the word 'fan'...I haven't been able to find one definition that includes the word 'negative'.

And, it's about time the negative nancies eat crow...they have it coming.

Archived