Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Fantasy Update: Erick Esillius OR How ever you spell his name

Mr.Skinbo

We'll Just Call him EE (Erick Esillius), he just report on ESPN Radio that if you have a fantasy team you should bench anyone wearing burgundy and gold, for the simple fact that he doesn't trust the Redskins, no scientific evidence supporting his proclamation. Is this ESPN hateing on the redskins once more or am i just blowing this was out of proportion

:dallasuck ?

Uhh, I don't trust the redskins either, especially for fantasy purposes. And when you have Gibbs coaching, that minimizes the TDs we score, which is even worse. Am I still going to start portis and cooley? Yes. But I'm not optomistic about it, and I can understand an objective view to not use skins.

I got news for you, we've been maddeningly inconsistent since Gibbs left the first time.

I got you, believe me, that's no newsflash. Inconsistency was our trademark. But even during the Norv/Marty/Spurrier years, guys like Stephen Davis, Brad Johnson, Albert Connell, LC and (believe it or not) Rod Gardner were reasonably reliable fantasy options week in and week out, but more so early in the season before the wheels fell off.

I love Gibbs, but it's really tough to bank on Skins for fantasy. Cooley blows up one week, then doesn't see one ball the next. We're pounding Betts/Portis, then we're away from it. Moss has one of his brilliant 3 td performances, then turns in a 4-catch, 36 yard day.

I got you, believe me, that's no newsflash. Inconsistency was our trademark. But even during the Norv/Marty/Spurrier years, guys like Stephen Davis, Brad Johnson, Albert Connell, LC and (believe it or not) Rod Gardner were reasonably reliable fantasy options week in and week out, but more so early in the season before the wheels fell off.

I love Gibbs, but it's really tough to bank on Skins for fantasy. Cooley blows up one week, then doesn't see one ball the next. We're pounding Betts/Portis, then we're away from it. Moss has one of his brilliant 3 td performances, then turns in a 4-catch, 36 yard day.

Well, as much as I'd like too, I can't argue with that. Skins players on fantasy are more often than not a shot in the dark.

It's Eric Kusillius(sp?) and he is actually a Cowboy fan. He said so one time when he was guest hosting mike and mike in the morning. He and Golic were talking about being a fan or something and how Greenberg grew up in a Jets household, Kusillius said that he himself grew up in a Cowboys household and so on. He's a Dallas fan, nothing to get worked up about, he was just dealt the wrong hand in life.

Archived