Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall?

method man

I know this my second "acquire a prospective a certain CB thread" today but this could possibly be a more immediate thing, especially if Smoot continues to have problems with that hammy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Au2FbyFMV6G55f_Jy6vqwlZDubYF?slug=jc-halltraderequest093007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

You've gotta remember that blowup is bringing Mr. Hall's trade value down and his problem is that he hasn't had help in the Atlanta secondary. Here in Washington he gets excellent safety help and has a decent no. 2 corner next to him in Rogers. Furthermore, the man would be coming home so that is a big plus for him.

Hall is also on his rookie deal and Atlanta would eat up his SB. He is due for an extension soon but, in the immediate future, his cap hit won't be too great.

I'd offer Springs and a pick in the offseason if we can't get him in the regular season.

Hall is a free agent at the end of the season. He is coverage ability is marginal and is living off his reputation from his first year. This is the worst idea (among a ton of crappy ideas) I have heard yet.

Was with a few friends late last night and we decided to stop by Camelot. I mean why not. Anyways, they were not letting anyone else in. I was yapping about the Redskins always hanging out there and the bouncer overheard me and said Ladell and Marcus were there. Then another bouncer comes out and they start talking about Deangelo Hall being there. Thoughts? Could be nothing thought I'd share it....

Was with a few friends late last night and we decided to stop by Camelot. I mean why not. Anyways, they were not letting anyone else in. I was yapping about the Redskins always hanging out there and the bouncer overheard me and said Ladell and Marcus were there. Then another bouncer comes out and they start talking about Deangelo Hall being there. Thoughts? Could be nothing thought I'd share it....

D. Hall lives in Virginia... remember, he went to VA TECH?

Current VA Tech players, just say no! They all think there the best ever. They all have horrible attitudes.

Now that is a dumb statement. I guess we should get rid of Priealou?

Anyways, just say no to D Hall. This thread was brought up a week ago, the guy is simply a bad team mate and spends too much time talking trash

Good guy off the field, but in the locker room and on the field he is too immature and has a big mouth. He was a MAJOR reason that VT had problems chemistry wise in 2003

I am not sure what to think about Hall. He's a good corner but I don't know about his character which is just as important if not more important than his ability.

Please....he's not a bad guy. He was fine at VT. He's a passionate player. I think he's awesome. But, then again, I'm a Hokie. :D

I am not sure what to think about Hall. He's a good corner but I don't know about his character which is just as important if not more important than his ability.

His character is fine. He actually is a fine human being and does a lot of good things

The problem is the guy is just a crappy team mate with a big mouth

I still remember that one game where it was almost halftime. Can't remember who ATL was playing, but the opposing team threw up a hail mary with seconds to go before halftime. Deangelo Hall, being the self pompous overrated corner that he is, goes for the INT instead of just simply batting the ball down. Of course he misses the ball completely and it's a TD for the opposition. :laugh:

Now that is a dumb statement. I guess we should get rid of Priealou?

Anyways, just say no to D Hall. This thread was brought up a week ago, the guy is simply a bad team mate and spends too much time talking trash

Good guy off the field, but in the locker room and on the field he is too immature and has a big mouth. He was a MAJOR reason that VT had problems chemistry wise in 2003

Yeah, Jimmy Williams (disrespectfull), Marcus Vick (leg stomper), Michael Vick (dog lover), Mike Imoh (jsut damn near full himself), should've drafted all of those guys.

While this is true, it doesn't change the fact that Hall is still one of the most overrated corners in the league. It also doesn't help that he strikes me as a Lloyd-esque character who repeatedly fails to live up to his potential.

exactly. IMO Hall is the most overrated CB in the NFL.

I'd be so pissed off at the FO if we got him.

I'd take Carlos Rogers over him any day of the week.

Matt Lehr' date=' Jeff King, Shayne Graham, Andre Davis, Bruce Smith, Jake Grove, Darryl Tapp, Eric Green, David Clowney.

It's funny how those guys names don't come up in VT discussions, only the Vicks, JW and DH.[/quote']

Bruce Smith was full of himself too. Shoulda quit the game a few years before he did, he just cared about getting the all-time sack record, and he didn't do a damn thing to help this team out when he was here. Reggie White is the true record holder IMO

Yeah, Jimmy Williams (disrespectfull), Marcus Vick (leg stomper), Michael Vick (dog lover), Mike Imoh (jsut damn near full himself), should've drafted all of those guys.

Your reasonings are just plain stupid. The Vick's suck and everyone knows that, JW disrespectful (wtf?) and Imoh full of himself (yea he was a real NFL prospect :laugh: )

It would have been nice had we drafted Darryl Tapp or Jonathon Lewis to help our D-line and pass rush

Will Montgomery would have been a good guard to have right about now

Andre Davis a speedy WR, Kevin Jones another quality back. Jeff King would have been a great number 2 TE. David Clowney has the speed and size to stretch the field

But go ahead and just hate for no reason

Bruce Smith was full of himself too. Shoulda quit the game a few years before he did, he just cared about getting the all-time sack record, and he didn't do a damn thing to help this team out when he was here. Reggie White is the true record holder IMO

He certainly was, however he was also our only semblance of a pass rush from 2000-2003

While this is true, it doesn't change the fact that Hall is still one of the most overrated corners in the league. It also doesn't help that he strikes me as a Lloyd-esque character who repeatedly fails to live up to his potential.

I have to go with Apoth on this one. Hall gets beat every week and loses his composure, opening himself up to more pwn3age. I like our corners. If we're going to look into more FAs, they should play on either line.

Archived