Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles vs Giants Game Thread...

tr1

I saw a return for a TD in every game i have watched.

I sorta of feel bad for my friend who is a steelers fan. He actually understands football, so I remember talking to him at school about football.

I hate when people say they are fans but dont know **** about football.

Sorta of like cowboy fans.

Yeah. My boy at work is a Dallas fan. Not as obnoxious as you'd think but, he does not know much about them. Barely knows the players and what not. :doh:

The thing that I give him.. every Monday whether they win or lose.. he wears his Dallas gear. Hell, he was even a good sport when the Skins swept them in '05.. I made him parade at work with my Redskins flag (3' X 5') :laugh:

I'm starting to get that feeling about McNabb being one of those qbs near the end of his career as a starter.

They have some good games and then they have so much wear and tear on their bodies that they start to trend down.

It looks like the Eagles are just going through the motions.

I'm starting to get that feeling about McNabb being one of those qbs near the end of his career as a starter.

They have some good games and then they have so much wear and tear on their bodies that they start to trend down.

Totally agree with that. McNabb's seem to have lost that bullet accuracy he used to have and not nearly the running threat that he was.

Also get the feeling Eli has peaked, too. I don't think he's getting much better that what you're seeing here.

Negative. Eli is lookiing much improved and after improving immensely every year for the first three, I think he still has a huge upside.
Thought he was at his best the first 11 or 12 games of 2005. He was lighting it up!! Seems to have completely regressed, though the injuries and lack of Tiki definately doesn't help matters.

Archived