Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles vs Giants Game Thread...

tr1

tie

not break....

oops

again whoopee

but back to the point, bragging about what the Giants did on a Skins board is just lame, ATN is for Skins fans to discuss other teams, not a open forum for all teams fans.... Giants breaking team records (or TIE'ING AN NFL RECORD ::rolleyes: ) doesn't mean jack squat to us, and a Giant fan making a big deal out of it here is just sad, if not boarding on trolling to a small extent.

I was at the bar celebrating the Phillies. Didn't take long for the Eagles to completely ruin the night. Just went home and went to bed. No need to say anything.

I still think it's too early to count the Eagles out...that performance had more to do with Westbrook not playing and a rookie on the line than anything else...

But, why Andy left that guy out on a island is the question...

I still think it's too early to count the Eagles out...that performance had more to do with Westbrook not playing and a rookie on the line than anything else...

It's Andy Reid. I'm not shocked at anything he did tonight. I've come to expect it.

When I saw last night that WB, Dawk, Tra, Lito and LJSmith were out AND it was a game before the bye, I knew there was no chance. The week before a bye, AR seems to tell his players: "Just go out and have some fun, do your best. Come back to the sideline for Doritos and juiceboxes after the game and we'll have the other players do a tunnel for you all to run through."

Mind-boggling. If WB's injury is even somewhat serious (i.e. possibility of missing the next game), they're most likely done. Coupled with the other injuries and the fact that they need to essentially go 8-4 the rest of the season for a SHOT to get in the playoffs, and I don't see it. They proved me wrong last year, but beside McNabb they were fairly healthy.

Hey, at least the Phillies won the World Series. OK, just feels that way since it's been since "FOREVER" when they were even in the playoffs.

PF

Archived