Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles vs Giants Game Thread...

tr1

this is quite boring. i enjoyed watching baltimore get beat down by cleveland today, though. and arizona played a good game with pittsburgh.
Watched Colts - Broncos. And it turned out exactly like the last 3 or 4 Colts - Broncos. Cold, heatless, robotic-like efficiency. And though it shouldn't have been, I found it quite boring.

Game like this Giants game is more entertaining cause both teams are so sporadicly good and bad at the same time. You don't wth to expect.

As I say that INT, on an otherwise great Giants drive:laugh:

:doh:

w.e dont want to get it started up again.

Next year, I will start my own fantasy football league and i will send you the invite. Also, Armchair and TR1.

not me :(

i bench five last week when he plays like peyton freakin manning and this week i start him and he's back to playing like ****

I was debating to start Brett Favre or McNabb and I chose the right one so far. It seems that every week I verse a team who has the same players whooping me up pretty good. I versed Plax and Palmer when they both lit it up. This week, I versed Toni Homo. :doh:

I shall win this week but, that Iggles INt sure hurts me badly. Versing the Iggles D this week and McNabb. I still have the Pats D tomorrow night and so far I am down 6 plus that INT. :doh:

I started Manning in another. God Damn Eli. :doh:

That Breaston run back was pretty sweet. Sure gave the Cards life to go on and win that game.
I saw a return for a TD in every game i have watched.

I sorta of feel bad for my friend who is a steelers fan. He actually understands football, so I remember talking to him at school about football.

I hate when people say they are fans but dont know **** about football.

Sorta of like cowboy fans.

Archived