Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please sign the Remove Feldman & Maloney from Sportstalk980 Online Petition

diego1115

It's not a bad show...... not great but not bad.

I did have issues with Maloney the other day pretty much calling the OSU coach a sexist b/c of his rant.

Also Dave and Carol seemed to enjoy the Snyder bashing with Feinstein on the show (although there's a big chunk of ESers who would enjoy that segment as well).

Considering 980 host BMitch, Czabe and others- Feldman and Maloney at least tend to be more journalistic in their approach then the looney ramblings of Czaban and BMitch who attempt to get press and attention (sadly it works) through saying outrageous stuff and trying to provoke people.

It's not a bad show...... not great but not bad.

Considering 980 host BMitch, Czabe and others- Feldman and Maloney at least tend to be more journalistic in their approach then the looney ramblings of Czaban and BMitch who attempt to get press and attention (sadly it works) through saying outrageous stuff and trying to provoke people.

I agree with this. Doc's show is probably the best on 980 now. JT has lost something since Mitchell has joined.

I love 980 but HATE Carol Maloney.......It amazes me how she has a job as a sportscaster.....Her voice is awful, she ****es and moans about everything, talks about her family and kids NON STOP and those are just the bottom three reasons she needs to go....

Now on the otherhand the Doc Walker show is the bomb..No one brings it like the DOC.

• 4 weeks later...

980 is a shell of its former self. Given I've been down here in Blacksburg so I haven't been able to listen to 980 (and the internet stream edits out commercials so I don't bother) , but I used to listen to 980 all the time : Mike and Mike , Tony Kornheiser , Jim Rome , John Thompson , and the Sports Reporters. Once they switched over to FOX Sports and Bram / Tony / Marc "Nigel" Stern left that station went downhill.

Doc is the best on 980 right now but I like all of the characters. I liked B-Mitch better when he was paired with Scott Jackson and he had his own show. He is critical of the Redskins but a lot of comments are justified. They mirror the things that I see on these boards everyday. People seem to have a problem with B-Mitch voicing his concerns. He is still a true redskin at heart.

Doc is the best on 980 right now but I like all of the characters. I liked B-Mitch better when he was paired with Scott Jackson and he had his own show. He is critical of the Redskins but a lot of comments are justified. They mirror the things that I see on these boards everyday. People seem to have a problem with B-Mitch voicing his concerns. He is still a true redskin at heart.

Archived