Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder Exclusive Interview with Comcast Sportsnet airing Sunday

drowland

Comcast just advertised the Dan Snyder interview to air following the Giants game on Sunday. I guess he's going to speak on the criticism he's received from the media over the years. Should be interesting. I just wonder if the Skins lose if they'll postpone airing it.

I'm sure Kelly Johnson is gonna poke and prod at Danny for some straight answers.

LOL! Ya right.

I suspect it'll be nothing more than the sugar coated propaganda he usually spews out during his manufactured interviews with the media who want to keep their credentials around the Park.

Don't expect to obtain any useful info from this sitdown.

Comcast just advertised the Dan Snyder interview to air following the Giants game on Sunday. I guess he's going to speak on the criticism he's received from the media over the years. Should be interesting. I just wonder if the Skins lose if they'll postpone airing it.

Wow, that should be extremely interesting. I don't remember the last time he was interviewed outside of a couple seasons ago when he gave ES an interview.

I'm sure Kelly Johnson is gonna poke and prod at Danny for some straight answers.

LOL! Ya right.

I suspect it'll be nothing more than the sugar coated propaganda he usually spews out during his manufactured interviews with the media who want to keep their credentials around the Park.

Actually, I think it will be very informing and interesting. Snyder did not have to sit down and do an interview at all, but he willingly sign up for it. I think he has a lot on his chest and mind, and I think he feels like getting it off his chest. Just that one question that is asked at the close of the commercial, "Why do you think the media is so negative on you?" (or something like that) is worht tuning in to find out how he answers that.

I'd like to hear somebody ask him his justification for selling general admission seats on stub hub at triple-to-quadruple face value while at the same time holding a waiting list in the six figures.

Probably not happening. :laugh:

More like questions about his feeeeelings. I think it'll be a fluff piece.

LOL! Ya right.

No doubt. Snyder is silent to the media because it's something he can't CONTROL, as he is a Type-A control freak. He's also way too thin-skinned to be a major sports owner if he can't deal with legitimate criticism (like why did you sign TJ Duckett???)

He claims that he doesn't talk to the media because he wants the focus to be on the team, which is crap. He just can't deal with any constructive criticism because in the past anyone who disagreed with him or told him something he didn't want to hear was FIRED!!

He can't fire the media, so he chooses not to talk to them instead. He's a wuss and doesn't have the balls of a Steinbrenner or a Jerry Jones.

No doubt. Snyder is silent to the media because it's something he can't CONTROL, as he is a Type-A control freak. He's also way too thin-skinned to be a major sports owner if he can't deal with legitimate criticism (like why did you sign TJ Duckett???)

He claims that he doesn't talk to the media because he wants the focus to be on the team, which is crap. He just can't deal with any constructive criticism because in the past anyone who disagreed with him or told him something he didn't want to hear was FIRED!!

He can't fire the media, so he chooses not to talk to them instead. He's a wuss and doesn't have the balls of a Steinbrenner or a Jerry Jones.

You're reasoning is totally illogical. If he could not handle criticism and is thin skinned, he would jump at chances to voice his disagreement with all the the crap thrown at him that can't stick to the wall. Trust me....being a "Type A personality" myself, we are not able to keep from voicing our opinions.

He has taken more verbal abuse than any owner in the past 20 years and he has not said nary a peep about all you critics who have little justification for your criticism.

You are so ill informed that you think Snyder had something to do with signing TJ Duckett. That was a Joe Gibbs decision and he said it was HIS decision. Snyder learned his lesson the first two seasons and has stayed out of making personnel decisions. He even said so when he did a chat with the fans and critics on this forum. So don't tell me he has no balls and is a wuss. You don't go from being a poor college kid to a billionaire in your thirties by being stupid or lacking balls. He has more balls than any of us on this board. That's why he is a billionaire and owns the Redskins and most of us scrape by making a living.

And how do you know he fires everyone who disagrees with him? So you think he runs and coaches the team? Joe Gibbs, et al. never disagree with him. You have no clue. You make accusations that you cannot support.

You're reasoning is totally illogical. If he could not handle criticism and is thin skinned, he would jump at chances to voice his disagreement with all the the crap thrown at him that can't stick to the wall. Trust me....being a "Type A personality" myself, we are not able to keep from voicing our opinions.

He has taken more verbal abuse than any owner in the past 20 years and he has not said nary a peep about all you critics who have little justification for your criticism.

You are so ill informed that you think Snyder had something to do with signing TJ Duckett. That was a Joe Gibbs decision and he said it was HIS decision. Snyder learned his lesson the first two seasons and has stayed out of making personnel decisions. He even said so when he did a chat with the fans and critics on this forum. So don't tell me he has no balls and is a wuss. You don't go from being a poor college kid to a billionaire in your thirties by being stupid or lacking balls. He has more balls than any of us on this board. That's why he is a billionaire and owns the Redskins and most of us scrape by making a living.

And how do you know he fires everyone who disagrees with him? So you think he runs and coaches the team? Joe Gibbs, et al. never disagree with him. You have no clue. You make accusations that you cannot support.

Have you even bothered to read any of the other posts on this board about Snyder's shenanigans???

Archived