Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs giants predictions

GOSKINS_08

Very concerned about this one. This is a trap game to beat all trap games. The Giants can score at will and we are not a big scoring team, so I can see us losing this one. Sorry

Plus Fumbles/Turnovers will rule the day l

Nope. I think the turnover thing has been emphasized from day one this year. The only way the Giants beat us is if the Giants beat us. I don't see that happening. I see the offense getting better with JC continuing to spread the ball around - keeping Portis fresh and hungry. I see the defense getting better as well. They know what Plexico, Shockey, and Eil can do. Even though Ward is better, IMO, than Jacobs... he's not Tiki.

I think Kendall and Fabini, because they have worked together at the Jets will be fine. Overall, I think the leadership that is developing on this team will prevent them from taking a day off. Counting last year, they're still a 7-11 team. They still have a lot to prove to themselves and everybody else.

Don't count the Giants out guys. Im not going to make a prediction because it depends on if the Defense shows up. If not quite possible you guys win, If our D has a complex coming inthis game and they have alot to prove then the giants win. Our offense is explosive and can almost score at will, we do have the 9th ranked offense in the nfl but one of the worst D's :rolleyes:

Don't count the Giants out guys. Im not going to make a prediction because it depends on if the Defense shows up. If not quite possible you guys win, If our D has a complex coming inthis game and they have alot to prove then the giants win. Our offense is explosive and can almost score at will, we do have the 9th ranked offense in the nfl but one of the worst D's :rolleyes:

I agree with you mate, I am worried about the Giants, they have made the Skins look stupid the past few years. And that back-up RB is no joke. He was running off huge chunks of yardage on a good GB D.

I don't think the 13 you scored against GB qualifies as being able to "score at will".

That said, nobody should be taking this game lightly as divisional opponents are always tough games, no matter the record. I don't care what the score is as long as we win.

Archived