Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX Sport power ranking week 2

Passizle

Week 2 MVP  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Week 2 MVP

• Jason Campbell (75.2 rating, 39 yards rushing, 1TD)
    • Carlos Rogers (Redemption?)
    • Chris Cooley (He caught an important one)
    • Laron Landry (Game clincher)
    • Clinton Portis (You know why)
    • Rocky Mcintosh (9 tackles, 8 solo, 1 sack)
    • Other (Wha and why?)

Skins up +9 to 15th overall!!!

"Who would have thought that after two weeks, the Washington Redskins would not only be undefeated — but be one of the best teams in the NFC? And it’s been done with defense, special teams and heady play, no less? Washington stomped into Philly on Monday and flat-out beat up on the favored Eagles. Rocky McIntosh and London Fletcher led the way on defense, and Jason Campbell, Santana Moss, and the two-headed monster of Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts did enough on offense to earn the win. The Redskins are 2-0, and can very easily improve to 3-0 with a win over the lowly Giants this weekend. Nobody saw that happening back in August."

Nice work this week fellas. Dont get ****y. Stay the course.

HTTR!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

What I've been looking for is steady inmprovement on both sides of the ball week to week, and so far that's happening. Thats how you can tell this team is truly coming together that way Gibbs originally planned.

That being said, lets take care of business this Sunday and PROTECT OUR HOUSE!!!!

I like it better when nobody is talking about Washington, we can sneek up on people easier, but I must be in the minority - because I don't think the Giants are an automatic win for Washington this weekend.

I agree with you bout sneaking up on people, and I dont think any game in the NFL is an automatic win.

The Redskins are 2-0, and can very easily improve to 3-0 with a win over the lowly Giants this weekend.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't ever like to read something like this about a team we will be facing next week. I don't care how banged up the vaGiants are, they are still in the NFC East and as such would love nothing more then to pound us into the dirt and with this type of mediot commentary it's just fuel for the fire... :doh:

Guest sith lord
No Jansen and no Thomas for the rest of the season is a major, major setback, no matter how you slice it. I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but there's no reason to get overconfident.

True, but I think we're pretty deep at OT.

Nobody saw that happening back in August."

Translation: "I admit that I didn't see a single preseason game or practice. I did what all us media types do and swing from the steely dan's of the Patriots and Cowboys. The stat sheet I looked at showing last year's numbers sure didn't give me any indication that you would improved."

Despite the 2-0 start my expectations remain measured. We've beaten two bad teams. That's certainly better than losing to them, but we have a long way to go. Both the offense and defense have things they need to work on. If we can continue to improve, I think we could win 1-2 playoff games, but if the improvement halts and the players get ****y then the season is over.

Archived