Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lock It.

TheGift

Who has more drops..him or Santana? Exactly, throw him some balls and then judge him. He's just not the primary or secondary receiver in most of their plays. Until he drops passes, I don't know why everyone is hating him. He's the 3rd receiver and Jason probably tries to check his route after Moss, Randel El, Cooly and checking down to Portis. What are you guys expecting out of our 3rd WR? Jason will find him eventually....

Dude has absolutely no heart or will to play

He only got one pass thrown to him and Sasquatch couldn't have pulled it in unless he had a skyhook too.

Hey , I guess if it had been Lloyd on that play where Campbell overthrew Moss you guys would be blaming him for that too.

'

Moss dropped a couple very catchable balls as did Cooley and Yoder. Don't hear #### about them.

Maybe he is a bust , but let one pass hit him in the hands before you make your judgements for the love of Brian.

As much as it sucks that there is no production coming from him, I honestly don't think it is entirely his fault. I'm on his side when he says that he doesn't get enough opportunities. At least from what I can see on the field. Obviously I don't know what happens in practice.

In those very few times that he is on the field, how many times were plays actually drawn to find him? He may have been the 4th option next to ARE, Moss and Cooley. When they actually need to find him, how many times would he have been covered, how many times did Campbell make a not so accurate throw when trown to, and how many of those were defended? How many balls were dropped?

I can say that there are a lot of factors why he gets zero in a game. He's not entirely to blame.

He only gets thrown to like once a game. Even vs the eagles he had one chance and JC overthrew it. How can you blame him for that?

Throw him the ball and then judge him...kind of unfair if he doesn't get MANY opportunities. Moss was thrown to about 10 times and dropped 3-4 of them. Lloyd was thrown to once (from what I remember) and the QB missed him. Might want to put things into perspective before you start bashing...

Archived