Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Sig Requests

Guest The Wanderer

Guest The Wanderer
^^^ Check the rules for the size regulations of signatures.

Thanks!

Wanderer, what program do you use? I like your style of work a lot. Very clean IMO. Great job. :cheers:

im a gimper

Size:Best possible, within regulations

Picture:

http://www.redskins.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/LAFCBMEADJPP/MossCelebratesTDSeattleESPADAPG.jpg

http://www.redskins.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/DBEKHLLIDFHL/IB1P5543pg.jpg

Text: SANTANA MOSS #89

Subtext (Optional):fr3sh3st_$kinz_f4n

Specifics (Optional):Upper body of 1st pic is the main focus. If possible tie in the second pic beside it and make it fade. Also use the upper body on the second pic. Make colors dark burgundy and just use ur skill. Thanks

Wanderer, you still making free sigs?

Better be on the lookout for the sig police. Here is a message that I got after asking for someone to make me a sig, which I thought was hilarious.

After you guys get over 100 posts, look me up. I think you'll be hard pressed to get a signature with 12 posts between the both of you.

Good luck!

I have a sig request if someone would be so kindly as to make me a new one my old one that Praisegibbs made me is excellent I just wanted to have a new one with rocky mcintosh included in it,if you read this praisegibbs and decide to make me a new one it would be greatly appreciated if not or someone else decides to make me one that would also be appreciated.I wanted it to be the same Idea of The U-nit (with the university of miami U)air and ground attack,but I just wanted it to include rocky mcintosh,so i'd be Taylor,Moss,Portis,and Mcintosh.thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help a fellow skins fan out.

peace..

Awesome stuff, man. I'd love one...

Size: As big as allowed by the rules

Picture: (see below) - Probably from the waist up, with the rest cropped

Text: Darrell Green

Subtext (Optional): Possibly along the lines of "Future Hall of Famer, Class of 2008" depending on how it looks in the final product. I can definitely live without it.

Specifics (Optional): You don't need me to tell you how to do what you do. Very original artwork...

Green004.jpg

Size: As big as the rule allows

Picture:

I want this :

logomf3.png

with this video inserted in the blank space:

2pocehz.gif

and when it flips over I want this:

logols0.png

4kljreq.gif

Text: THEGIFT in Yellow on Both Sides

Subtext (Optional): Skins + Cavs Fan in Yellow on Both Sides

Specifics (Optional): I want the sig to flip like this: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/redskinfan08/sig-1.gif

Thanks.

Size: As big as the rule allows

Picture:

I want this :

logomf3.png

2pocehz.gif

and when it flips over I want this:

logols0.png

4kljreq.gif

Text: THEGIFT in Yellow on Both Sides

Subtext (Optional): Skins + Cavs Fan in Yellow on Both Sides

Specifics (Optional): I want the sig to flip like this: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j258/redskinfan08/sig-1.gif

Thanks.

Perhaps this thread should be changed to "Request a sig, and I'll tell you how much it will cost you."

Better be on the lookout for the sig police. Here is a message that I got after asking for someone to make me a sig, which I thought was hilarious.

Most, not all of the guys here who do signatures [or at least good ones]are long time members. We put a lot of work in to what we do, and it takes sometimes hours to do a signature. I have seen it a hundred times where some noobie comes aboard, asks for a sig, we spend a lot of time making the sig, only to have it goto waste, and our time wasted.

If you want something for free, then that's what you'll have to deal with around here. If you want to pay for a professionally done signature, I'll be happy to help anyone out.

Nothing in life is free.

Most, not all of the guys here who do signatures [or at least good ones]are long time members. We put a lot of work in to what we do, and it takes sometimes hours to do a signature. I have seen it a hundred times where some noobie comes aboard, asks for a sig, we spend a lot of time making the sig, only to have it goto waste, and our time wasted.

If you want something for free, then that's what you'll have to deal with around here. If you want to pay for a professionally done signature, I'll be happy to help anyone out.

Nothing in life is free.

Chewie, thanks for the sig- it's great!

But I requested Jessica Alba. Not 550 X 200, but real, in the flesh. And I need her in a thong. Pink thong. Looks like the Victoria's Secret cover model from 2006 Spring collection. But when she flips over, looks like the thong from Frederick's of Hollywood naughty Christmas collection, page 3. And she should bring me a Corona Light. With a lime wedge.

That's all thanks.

TLC

Size:whatever the limit is

Picture:a picture of Sean Taylor on the left, Laron Landry on the right, any picture of them either together, or singular pictures with Taylor wearing 21 and Landry in a skins jersey (i'd like for them to be waist up shots so you can see their numbers if possible) it can either be the front of them or the back. if you do the back i would like to be able to see their names, if the front i want to be able to see their numbers, and i would like for them both to face the same direction, either front or back

Text:Fidens

Subtext (Optional):Let the bodies hit the floor

Specifics (Optional):see above

i'm having trouble finding pictures that would work.. let me know if it's possible

Archived