Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Sig Requests

Guest The Wanderer

I have seen it a hundred times where some noobie comes aboard, asks for a sig, we spend a lot of time making the sig, only to have it goto waste, and our time wasted.

Perfect example

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212006

Same as Skinsnoles in this thread where he puts up and request here, and send me a PM and an email to do one, and someone else does it from seeing this thread.

I'm done doing work for noobies period.

Ok, Im not a noobie, and second...I decided against wanting linebackers, realizing my name was skinsnoles21 I thought I should go with something more along those lines...So I send you an email offering to pay...

I dont see what the problem is...If you made me one I would use it and pay for it...

I spend just as much time as you on here every day since I have arrived and it wouldnt go to waste...I didnt expect anyone to make me one that quickly and its not even the Redskins linebackers, its two linebackers and landry...However, I appreciate what RocketcitySkins is doing because he said he was doing it to help out, and he if it isnt used hes ok with that too.

Thanks RocketCitySkins...

Dont worry about making me one chubakah...I dont want to "waste your time"

you ever watch seinfeld and see the episode with the soup nazi....reminds me of how you handle the sigs.

Ok, Im not a noobie, and second...I decided against wanting linebackers, realizing my name was skinsnoles21 I thought I should go with something more along those lines...So I send you an email offering to pay...

I dont see what the problem is...If you made me one I would use it and pay for it...

I spend just as much time as you on here every day since I have arrived and it wouldnt go to waste...I didnt expect anyone to make me one that quickly and its not even the Redskins linebackers, its two linebackers and landry...However, I appreciate what RocketcitySkins is doing because he said he was doing it to help out, and he if it isnt used hes ok with that too.

Dont worry about making me one chubakah...I dont want to "waste your time"

you ever watch seinfeld and see the episode with the soup nazi....reminds me of how you handle the sigs.

You took this all wrong. I sent you an email.

SkinsNoles21 wrote:

and its not even the Redskins linebackers, its two linebackers and landry...However, I appreciate what RocketcitySkins is doing because he said he was doing it to help out, and he if it isnt used hes ok with that too.

OMG! You mean Marcus and Rocky were traded???!!!!

Just kidding and you're very welcome. The picture I used is below is from redskins.com

Marcus4.jpg

I'm really not a noobie. I've lurked for two years. Huge Auburn fan. Have helped run a fansite for American Idol for a year and a half and made tons of sigs for people there. Got tired of making those. Was glad to have something else to work on for a change. I know I need to learn more about the layering so this is good practice for me. I've looked at a lot of the sigs here and I think mine look as good as at least half of them.

I like that pic but it is different from the sig, I guess just the size changes it...

I think im gonna go with something more permanent and since my username is skinsnoles21 im gonna try to incorporate those things in to it...

Chubakah...I apologize, I didnt read the message you had in the other thread but it seemed like you were gettin pissed at me and I wasnt really sure why. I'm willing to pay because I live on here like alot of other people.

ok this one is probably going to get me in trouble but i have no idea how to get a custom sig inserted in their correctly. I have saved it to my comp and now want to put it in there at least for the time being until I get a new one but I dont know how to get it to show up.

Is their a thread that explains how to do it correctly or can someone explain it to me?

sorry for being dumb...thanks!

Not sure what you mean by comp. I uploaded mine to photobucket. Then I click the last line under the pic. The one that has the img. You should see the word copied in yellow after that. If not, you can right click the last line and copy. Then here I click on Private Messages, Edit signature, and I paste the img line from Photobucket and save changes. Works for me.

Not sure what you mean by comp. I uploaded mine to photobucket. Then I click the last line under the pic. The one that has the img. You should see the word copied in yellow after that. If not, you can right click the last line and copy. Then here I click on Private Messages, Edit signature, and I paste the img line from Photobucket and save changes. Works for me.

oh ok, basically it has to be backed by a website...now I understand..thanks!

I wonder how long it takes him to do a sig :o

And Chubakah is right, there are way to many times that I did a sig for someone, only to see that they never post after the sig...

I dont think people realize how much time and creative process it takes to create something, that does not look like our play calling in the second half :o

I saw it and then I noticed in The Stadium thread yesterday that you still had the same sig. That's such a great pic of Santana and I didn't know if you wanted to use the same pic and where to find it. I don't think the other pics will be hard to find. Also, do you want the new sig to look as close as possible to the old one?

hey wanderer, i requested a free sig on page one, and just to let you know i had another account on joeskins30 and for some reason im not able to post so i made this account. I have been around for a long time and i respect all the work you guys do in making the sigs and i would appreciate that sig made for me if possible. let me know if u can. thanx

I saw it and then I noticed in The Stadium thread yesterday that you still had the same sig. That's such a great pic of Santana and I didn't know if you wanted to use the same pic and where to find it. I don't think the other pics will be hard to find. Also, do you want the new sig to look as close as possible to the old one?
Rocket if this was directed towards me,if it's possible a moss game pic would be appreciated the other players it does'nt matter so long as it's the same theme''The U-nit(university of miami U)..air and ground attack'' with mcintosh,moss,taylor and portis,as big as allowed if you or anyone else could do this for me it would be appreciated,thanks in advance,

I've never seen anyone charge $$$$ on a forum for people with mutual interests. i think it's kinda crap that people are trying to profit from it. i make them for everyone on my site when i can for free, i've made several wallpapers and stuff for this site because I love the Skins and the site.

i suspect some people aren't really skins fans at all, and perhaps go to numerous sites posting the same thing to make some $$$$.

Do your thing...that's your right...just seems kind of ****ty...just my opinion.

I've never seen anyone charge $$$$ on a forum for people with mutual interests. i think it's kinda crap that people are trying to profit from it. i make them for everyone on my site when i can for free, i've made several wallpapers and stuff for this site because I love the Skins and the site.

i suspect some people aren't really skins fans at all, and perhaps go to numerous sites posting the same thing to make some $$$$.

Do your thing...that's your right...just seems kind of ****ty...just my opinion.

What are you talking about?!?! I read all the way back through this thread and I did not see one request for $$$$. And not that I have to defend myself, but I have never asked for nor have I ever received one penny from the sigs I make here or on any other forums. I do it because I love working with graphics and I'm trying to get better. I have been offered pay and refused to take it. I'm a Redskins fan due to all the former Auburn players on the team. I can't say what Wanderer has done but the person did title the thread "Free". If there is a thread from someone charging for their sigs, I think your rant would be much better placed there.

If I made wallpapers and sigs like you, I probably have the same opinion you have.

Archived