Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Osama

Henry

Henry, thanks for the comic relief. This thread has brought a big smile to my face.

Btw, **** all you misguided zealots who use the name Allah as an excuse to do the work of the devil. You are not going to heaven! You will all burn in hell! (said in my best Samuel L. Jackson voice).

Henry, thanks for the comic relief. This thread has brought a big smile to my face.

You know, I had no idea what direction this thread would take once I started it. I just wanted to note the date and honor the sacrifice of those who have fought and died to get me from that day to this one.

Osama wants to wipe me off the map and out of history.

So far, he has failed. And every year I'm alive on this date I'm going to remind him.

I appreciate you all keeping this thread going in whatever way works for you.

For those who were around, a little reminder of what we were talking about on that day around here:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6122&highlight=pentagon

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6144&highlight=mall

You know, I had no idea what direction this thread would take once I started it. I just wanted to note the date and honor the sacrifice of those who have fought and died to get me from that day to this one.

So far, he has failed. And every year I'm alive on this date I'm going to remind him.

I know that it is not meant as a comedy, haha. But as I have been processing this day, it has been difficult in light of what I stated in another thread.

When I read your post, I was immediately relieved by your candor.

I know that it is not meant as a comedy, haha. But as I have been processing this day, it has been difficult in light of what I stated in another thread.

When I read your post, I was immediately relieved by your candor.

Ah. Gotcha.

You're welcome. :)

For those who were around, a little reminder of what we were talking about on that day around here:

I end up re-reading that whole thread every year on the 11th. I remember the day like it was yesterday.

The range of emotions I feel looking back…..

F you Osama

Reading those archived threads makes you realize how long ago that was, how quickly time flies, and how much things have changed since then. That was probably the last time this country's been united like that.

I remember 9/11 happened after the debacle in San Diego. Made me forget about that fugly loss pretty quickly.

The next video I want to see of Osama Bin Laden is one of his lifeless carcass on display.

It was chilling reading the Extremeskins threads. What strikes me about the second one:

is how much incorrect information got posted:

The Mall is on fire. The USA Today building is on fire. Explosion at the Capitol building. Two more hijacked planes headed to DC. Car bomb at the State Department. News building in Tysons Corner hit. United Airlines plane landed in Cleveland because of a bomb on board. 10,000 confirmed dead at the WTC.

All within the first 50 posts. Not a criticism really, but just a reflection of the awful chaos that went on that whole day.

Fact remains after 6 years him and that egyptian piece of garbage have not been caught dead or alive. They have made a deal with our ALLIES (with thse kind of allies who needs enemies) in pakistan to leave them alone, and we DO NOTHING. All fine and good for us to flip him the bird but he does have the last laugh he has attacked us on numerous ocassions and is still out there. Until we have his head in a box all the talk is BS

Fact remains after 6 years him and that egyptian piece of garbage have not been caught dead or alive. They have made a deal with our ALLIES (with thse kind of allies who needs enemies) in pakistan to leave them alone, and we DO NOTHING. All fine and good for us to flip him the bird but he does have the last laugh he has attacked us on numerous ocassions and is still out there. Until we have his head in a box all the talk is BS

Well isn't this post a pick-me-up. :)

I disagree with you. If you want to complain about GWB and his bumbling foreign policies, go ahead. But this isn't about him. While I'd like to see bin Laden's head in a box to satisfy my own primal need for revenge, we don't really need it to beat him. Oh sure, it would help, but ultimately all we really need to do is keep being America. Bin Laden is not a god. Some day he will die, whether WE get him or not. Just like Stalin, or Ho Chi Minh, or Castro ... some day, he'll be gone. His cult of personality will fade.

When we're still here, breathing free air, we win. And THAT'S the last laugh.

And every year, while I'm still here, still breathing free air, as Osama gets another year closer to the grave, I'm going to remind him of that.

I agree with Chief Skin to an extent - it makes me extremely mad that we're stuck in the Iraq quagmire, its been 6 years, and we still don't have the sonofaB who did this to us. I mean, its infuriating.

On the other hand, I also agree with Henry. The fact that we've recuperated and bounced back to live relatively normal lives (I don't think we'll ever be back to "normal") is a tribute to America's character and resilience, and a big EFF YOU to Osama.

Boy, I don't think you can get more prophetic than what Art said.

No offense to Art, but...DUH. ;)

Hey guy.

Tonight after work I'm going to hop in my big ass American car, take my girl to a fine American restaurant, and then go home to my big ass air conditioned townhouse 2 miles from the Pentagon (it looks pretty good these days you should check it out) and have a good night's sleep in my big ass bed so I can wake up and be fresh for my job working for our big ass department of defense.

How's the cave/mud hut treating you these days?

:laugh: :laugh:

Hey guy.

Tonight after work I'm going to hop in my big ass American car, take my girl to a fine American restaurant, and then go home to my big ass air conditioned townhouse 2 miles from the Pentagon (it looks pretty good these days you should check it out) and have a good night's sleep in my big ass bed so I can wake up and be fresh for my job working for our big ass department of defense.

How's the cave/mud hut treating you these days?

You only forgot to mention that your girl was wearing a revealing outfit as opposed to a burqua :laugh:

Archived