Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dropped Passes

HighSoci

So what was up with all the dropped passes in the game yesterday? I know the Fins receivers dropped a whole lot more and had every right with ST lurking out there, but Moss dropped a couple that should have been caught. Smoot doesn't drop the INT, game over without OT. Seems like that only one that didn't have a problem catching the ball was Randle El which I might add was a great performance.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I'm not talking about the passes that were JC's fault. There were a couple of them and its expected from a guy his size. Afterall, he is a big guy. There were just so many dropped balls that should have been caught.

first game of the season? give it time and there SHOULD be less drops.

What's with this "first game of the season" crap?

Balls didn't change size or weight.

These guys have been catching balls their entire lives. They're being paid MILLIONS of dollars a year to catch balls.

I rode a bike for the first time in seven years yesterday. I don't get paid like Lance Armstrong. I still remembered how to do it.

Catch the damn ball.

What's with this "first game of the season" crap?

Balls didn't change size or weight.

These guys have been catching balls their entire lives. They're being paid MILLIONS of dollars a year to catch balls.

I rode a bike for the first time in seven years yesterday. I don't get paid like Lance Armstrong. I still remembered how to do it.

Catch the damn ball.

while a very good point. you do have to take into consideration the switch from a soft throwing left handed qb to a rocket throwing right handed qb. the ball looks different coming in. the spiral is backwards. all that jazz. not saying its a GOOD excuse. but its a valid one. though i do think it should have been focused on in the offseason to minimize the transition.

while a very good point. you do have to take into consideration the switch from a soft throwing left handed qb to a rocket throwing right handed qb. the ball looks different coming in. the spiral is backwards. all that jazz. not saying its a GOOD excuse. but its a valid one. though i do think it should have been focused on in the offseason to minimize the transition.

What? The ball doesn't look any different at all. It's being thrown straight to you. You've had half of last season and all of the offseason to catch the ball with the same quarterback.

It's not an excuse at all.

There were some dropped passes yesterday but it was the first game. Things like this tend to happen early on because none of the starters are in true "game shape" so timing and passing can be off at times. I don't think this will be a trend as Moss has proven to us that he definitely has the hands.

Archived