Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical Apology To Mr Fletcher

MEANDWARF

To London Fletcher-Baker,

Several months ago several of individuals on this site were drooling at the prospect of signing you to our team.

I for one was not one of those individuals. I doubted your ability to play due to your age and hieght. I overlooked the idea that you have survived in this league for 9 seasons. I also overlooked the idea that there are gentleman like Mr Greg Williams whom you had played for before that still trusted in your capabilities.

Being 4'5 myself, I should have recognized the idea that you still have the heart and drive to achieve success in this league.

But now I see the light and offically welcome you to the Washington Redskins.

Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

MEANDWARF, ESQUIRE!

I would contend the best addition in 5 years. Such a difference this guy makes. Always around the ball. Puts other LBs in correct position. Saw this a couple of times. On some occasions he showed Washington and Rocky or DB where to go, yet they still didnt get in position and Brown ran for a 4 yard gain. Beside the point. Fletcher is a STUD

i said it in the game thread yesterday that fletcher would prove to be one of our best free agent pickups ever. there were two plays where he read the offense, made adjustments to the line, and plugged the hole and we stuffed the play. that and he was all over the place yesterday.

very proud of our defense yesterday.

Several months ago several of individuals on this site were drooling at the prospect of signing you to our team.

I for one was not one of those individuals.

it says you've only been here since august so you werent even here months ago right?

Did anyone else notice on on third down play, that Golston (I think it was Golston, I was sitting on the side of the field where I could see the Dolphins backs) was lined up in the wrong gap and Fletcher walked over and tapped him. Golston shifted over, and then Fletcher kept slapping his ass on either side (signifying which way to slant, because was going to blitz)? The OLineman saw it and read the Fletcher blitz and went to close down that gap. One problem: Fletcher dropped back into coverage and Golston went in passed the OL free.

That's the kind of thing we've needed for a long, long time.

I think the OP meant to say that he's 45 years old, not 4'5" tall.

Or you might take note of his screen name - then see his signature - thats Gimli from Lord of the Rings, then you might think hey it says Me and Dwarf and think yeah hes joking (or not) that he is actually a dwarf or generally just vertically challenged.

For the record I thought Fletcher was great yesterday.

I for one was not one of those individuals. I doubted your ability to play due to your age and hieght. I overlooked the idea that you have survived in this league for 9 seasons. I also overlooked the idea that there are gentleman like Mr Greg Williams whom you had played for before that still trusted in your capabilities.

Being 4'5 myself, I should have recognized the idea that you still have the heart and drive to achieve success in this league.

But now I see the light and offically welcome you to the Washington Redskins.

Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

MEANDWARF, ESQUIRE!

Wow, are you referring to 4'5" or 45?

For a stout guy he is fast. How can you run over a 250 lb 5-10 man?

he's more like 260. :D

I loved the idea of getting him hear. I was one of the guys saying this was a GREAT move by the F.O. It's ncie to see that he is performing exactly as he has the last 5 years, which is to say, being the most productive MLB in the NFL, AND a field general. :applause:

Archived