Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much of a monster is Sellers?

CliffBattles

The play where he was draped by two Miami defenders and picked up another one before ST came in to finally bring him down. As soon as that play happened a Redskin fan at the bar picked up these twon women with him threw them on his shoulders and walked through the Dolphins fans at the bar. It was friggin hillarious.

Sellars is a monster.

Ouch, a bunch of girls on his back, that is hysterical :laugh: :laugh:

I would love to see a collection of Sellers clips :applause:

However, as much as I love having him in there, I cant help but think we might need another receiver out there instead for Jason to check down to...

Mike Sellars eats children for breakfast.

I've also heard that he drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls, and that his chief export is PAIN. There is no such thing as the theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Mike Sellers has allowed to live.

*Note, the above was adapted from a Chuck Norris thing, it just seems very appropriate for the situation.

I've also heard that he drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls, and that his chief export is PAIN. There is no such thing as the theory of evolution, just a list of creatures that Mike Sellers has allowed to live.

*Note, the above was adapted from a Chuck Norris thing, it just seems very appropriate for the situation.

haha, yeah he lost his virginity before his own father.

That there is signature material.

Sellers has always been a beast, but he looks even more beastly this year. I love seeing him get his carries in this offense, I actually think we could benefit getting him the ball more. Nobody wants to take this guy on, much less have to tackle him. We need to be yelling something after he lights someone up, I can't think of anything better than ... BULLLLLLL. He runs full force right at you, and I'm sure any defender just wishes they could sidestep him and let him run on by.The next bullfight is Sellers vs. Dawkins. We all know how that went last time ...

Sellers_Dawkins.gif

Archived