Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This weekends predictions...

The Evil Genius

Ok - I will be the 1st to go out on a limb here with this weekend's predictions...but I can deny that I ever wrote them... :D

Game 1 - Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh

Prediction: Tennessee 31 Pittsburgh 24

Game 2 - Philadelphia vs. Atlanta

Prediction: Atlanta 27 Philadelphia 17

Game 3 - SF vs. Tampa Bay

Prediction: SF 24 Tampa Bay 20

Game 4 - NYJ vs. Oakland

Prediction: Oakland 34 NYJ 20

Here we go:

Titans 27-9... Pitts pass "D" is pathetic

Iggles (Ugh) 30-7... Vick is stiffled by the Birds

Bucs 28-17... See above: same as Pitt

Raidas 24-13... Cinderella story ends

Really going out on a limb, huh??

I think Philly will be able to control Vick in a similar fashion the Bucs have been able to.

I think Garcia will magically pull another one out of the bag for the 49ers.

I think Tennesse will put Maddox on his back one too many times and win easily.

I think Oakland wins in overtime over the Jets.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Could you imagine an Atlanta vs. Tampa Bay NFC Championship game? I don't want to see that. The Bucs know how to shut down Vick. They did it twice already.

Titans

Raiders

Eagles

BUCS!!!!!!!!

Is there a reason you have BUCS!!!!!! in all capitals. If there is a fanbase that I dislike more than the NYG (no offense to you Tom), it is the Bucs. At least a lot of NY fans know what they are talking about- the Bucs fans have no clue whatsoever.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

EL,

Think of what happened last week and look at who the Bucs are playing. That should tell you the reason the BUCS!!!!!!! are on caps with !!!!! after it.

Well, since you love the Eagles so much, you could always root for a SF victory, followed by a loss in the Championship game- hopefully to Philly. :D

I don't how the Bucs beat the falcons twice. If they can stop Vick why couldn't they contain McNabb cause the bucs have lost to the eagles like 3 straight games they have played. they both can run and they bothe can throw so basically there the same. The only difference is the how other players on the offense

Originally posted by Maxito

I don't how the Bucs beat the falcons twice. If they can stop Vick why couldn't they contain McNabb cause the bucs have lost to the eagles like 3 straight games they have played. they both can run and they bothe can throw so basically there the same. The only difference is the how other players on the offense

The rest of the Eagles team is better than the Falcons- that is how.

At this point in his career, Vick is a tremendous athelete. McNabb is a tremendous QUARTERBACK. It's that simple.

And, EL is right. It doesn't hurt that the Eagles are better than the Falcons at EVERY position (O, D, and ST) except for one LB and a push at running back.

Gaurenteed wins:

Eagles 27

Falcons 17

It will be snowing by the end of the game, I hope. :laugh:

Titans 24

Steelers 21

Titans win on last second field goal. The refs don't mess up this time. :rolleyes:

Iffy picks:

I see both home teams capable of being upset but I'll go with the home teams.

Raiders 42 OT win

Jets 36

This game will be high scoring. Jets make a last minute TD to send game into OT. Tim Brown has a great return and on the Raiders first play in OT, Gannon throws a TD to Rice.

Bucs 10

Niners 7

This will be low scoring game due to the Bucs defense. San Fran can win this game if Brad Johnson is rusty.

Pittsburgh 28 Tennessee 24

Jets 30 Raiders 17

Niners 36 Bucs 10

Atlanta 23 Eagles 20

AfC Championship Jets 20 Steelers 17

NFC Championship Niners 31 Falcons 27

I have a feeling now, that the niners will be in the superbowl after screwin' the giants from victory.There gonna feel that they need to prove that their #1 even though i hate them.This will also cause some major contraversy due to that one game with the giants and some rule will be put in place, but i have no idea of what!(Didn't this happen last year as well,with tom brady fumbling and all that and well;you know the story!)

....and the niners will win the superbowl against the jets on a very contraversial call that will again cost a team from victory!

How do I know this????

Cause it seems to happen more often than not ,nowdays!!

Niners 31 Jets 30

OK, I'll open the envelope. And the winners are...

Iggs 22-17. McNabb not 100%, Akers kicks 5 (count'em) FGs.

TB 24-21. Assuming BJ is healthy. No miracle comeback since Sehorn doesn't play on the Bucs. (Shaun King score is 34-7 49rs with King running in the lone TB score)

NYJ 37-31 in a shootout. Pennington feasts on gimpy Raidah secondary, maybe Deion would have been a good idea :laugh: .

Tenny, oh heck I don't know, say 27-17.

Archived