Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A white-out at FedEx?

Touchdown Redskins

Exactly. No need for gimicks. Just stand up and be ef'n LOUD! So LOUD, Gibbs has to go out on the field and TRY to quiet the crowd (like he had to in '84 at RKF). If 55k fans in RKF can make that much noice, 91k fans certainly can too.

Except for them prissy 200 levelers. ;) (Enjoying the game on the TV in the hall way are ya? Then watch it AT HOME ya hump!) j/k

I do wish FedEx had that lip around the top bowl like RFK did. That used to echo the upper deck noise down to the field.

Maybe snider could give away free white t-shirts.

Snyder give something away NAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

danny boy give away anything? 100K t shirts even?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know right. I mean how much did he charge for the Legacy DVD? How much does he charge us to post here, on the team's message board? Where o where will the mindlessness end?

that would be ridiculous if it worked out we had a white out at my highschool basketball game last year against our rivals it was such a fun experience at the end we won and stormed the court people have pictures n the whole gym is white except this little section which was red... i would love to see fedex filled with fans wearing white

I know right. I mean how much did he charge for the Legacy DVD? How much does he charge us to post here, on the team's message board? Where o where will the mindlessness end?

Oh come on I know you are a mod and everything but Snyder wants to make a dollar out of everything its his job.

Most fan boards are FREE but if he charged to post here I'd prob pay. :laugh:

that would be ridiculous if it worked out we had a white out at my highschool basketball game last year against our rivals it was such a fun experience at the end we won and stormed the court people have pictures n the whole gym is white except this little section which was red... i would love to see fedex filled with fans wearing white

Could you please diagram this sentence for me?:silly:

Archived