Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Upper Bowl ES Crew

Walking Deadman

Thanks everybody!!!!!

I thought we were pretty loud today.

I was on my feet in 403 a big chunk of the game (You may have seen me, I was the big dude in the Portis jersey)

Two false starts, 1 forced time out. Not too shabby for the opener.

We can be better........my goal is FIVE false starts!!!!!

Who's with me?

See you in two weeks when we face the Gee-I-Ain'ts.

HTTR

Thanks everybody!!!!!

I thought we were pretty loud today.

I was on my feet in 403 a big chunk of the game (You may have seen me, I was the big dude in the Portis jersey)

Two false starts, 1 forced time out. Not too shabby for the opener.

We can be better........my goal is FIVE false starts!!!!!

Who's with me?

See you in two weeks when we face the Gee-I-Ain'ts.

HTTR

I'm there! I thought we were pretty loud too and as always the coins in the bottles stepped it up a good notch or two for us in 435.

Here's to FIVE false starts - hell yeah!!!!! :cheers:

:gaintsuck

Coins in the bottle was awesome!!!!!!!! Such a great idea. Passed out dimes (thought they would fit better) to the people tailgating around us, no clue if they did it or not but I did see a few people in the upper bowl doing it as well. We need tog et this out there.

I gotta say.... I did either join in or start alot of the De-Fense chants in 403 and it spread throughout the stadium.

I finally got a chance to watch the game off my DVR yesterday and man did we sound loud.

Can't wait for the Giants game......I'm not sure if I'll start a new thread for that game or stick with this one.

Coins in the bottle was awesome!!!!!!!! Such a great idea. Passed out dimes (thought they would fit better) to the people tailgating around us, no clue if they did it or not but I did see a few people in the upper bowl doing it as well. We need to get this out there.

LOL...I'm cheaper than you and usually pass out pennies. Even used Mentos for one game last year when no one had change. :D

And a tip for those who haven't done this yet - save your bottle caps/tops if you are lucky enough to get them from the vendors for future games or bring some with you...they're very hard to get at FedEx.

:gaintsuck

Archived