Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Upper Bowl ES Crew

Walking Deadman

Please forward all my mail to the following address from Sept. 9th to the NFC championship game:

FedEx Field

Section 417

Landover, Md.

From my seats, even though I'm several rows up, it seems like we can lean over the field. Especially when the Skins have their opponents backed up against the West endzone. I wish we could take credit for the safety early in the Cowgirls game last year.

LOVE the idea of change in an empty bottle. I will promise to bring $10 in pennies to hand out in the parking lot during the tailgate and pas the word around. Anyone want to make up a flyer to download form here and pass out with the change?

If 10 of us were to do this and give 5 pennies to 200 people you are talking about 2000 people making a heck of a lot of noise. 20 of us do it, 4000, you get the idea. $10 isn't much to invest for a game to make it the as loud as the va.tech/usc game a few years back. And if the idea catches on? Just think!!!!!!

LOVE the idea of change in an empty bottle. I will promise to bring $10 in pennies to hand out in the parking lot during the tailgate and pas the word around. Anyone want to make up a flyer to download form here and pass out with the change?

If 10 of us were to do this and give 5 pennies to 200 people you are talking about 2000 people making a heck of a lot of noise. 20 of us do it, 4000, you get the idea. $10 isn't much to invest for a game to make it the as loud as the va.tech/usc game a few years back. And if the idea catches on? Just think!!!!!!

What about those new aluminum bud bottles? I bet they might make even more racket....

I actually was at a few games down in the "stomp zone" which is the endzone opposite of the band endzone. If you are in that endzone and look directly to your left there is a little concaved area that sits diagonal to the endzone.

That place gets LOUD. And it also has had the rep of the most fights. Philly game 2005, some dumb Dallas fan decided to come to the game and start trash. Skins fan popped him in the mouth, but the security took the Cowboys fan away.

Archived