Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Upper Bowl ES Crew

Walking Deadman

I was going to be in the upper bowl until my dad got club seats for this game. Someone that is interested in section 407, hit me up with a PM or e-mail me at dsanders2122@yahoo.com. The price is face value ($64 each) + shipping. 2 tickets available.

Spectacular deal to fellow skins fans.....if you don't get any bites - they will be eaten up over in the classifieds......

Hail Skins...

GV

Don't tell me you can't hear me?!:doh:

Please know that we may not be there in person, but I am watching and listening for the crowd on every play in Kansas! :applause: and I can't hear you over me!:laugh:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Heres to the FedEx NOISE makers (aka. 12th man!):cheers:

Listening and watching for you at the HOME games, and will be one of you on November 11th against the eaglettes!

Don't tell me you can't hear me?!:doh:

Please know that we may not be there in person' date=' but I am watching and listening for the crowd on every play in Kansas! :applause: and I can't hear you over me!:laugh:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Heres to the FedEx NOISE makers (aka. 12th man!):cheers:

Listening and watching for you at the HOME games, and will be one of you on November 11th against the eaglettes![/quote']

Welcome looking forward to seeing you there..... :cheers:

The more ESers there the better!!!!!

Section 446- always ready to make some noise. Thinking of the season as a progressing tune-up for 12/30!

:dallasuck

Welcome to the board....finally.

Just remember.....Without exception, all members posting on this forum make sure every time they post they present well thought out and articulated ideas.

Unlike many other forums, here at Extremeskins, everyone behaves impeccably and treats one another w/ the utmost respect and civility. It will be a marked difference between this board and the other boards you frequent: Extreme Bungee Jumping, Legalize Weed Now, Hamster & Hermit Crab Fighting and Drunk Free Diving.

I'm sure everyone looks forward to your insight now that you are amongst the posters and out of the shadow of the lurkers.

GV

Welcome to the board....finally.

Just remember.....Without exception, all members posting on this forum make sure every time they post they present well thought out and articulated ideas.

Unlike many other forums, here at Extremeskins, everyone behaves impeccably and treats one another w/ the utmost respect and civility. It will be a marked difference between this board and the other boards you frequent: Extreme Bungee Jumping, Legalize Weed Now, Hamster & Hermit Crab Fighting and Drunk Free Diving.

I'm sure everyone looks forward to your insight now that you are amongst the posters and out of the shadow of the lurkers.

GV

Lol you guys are funny

Members of the ES Upper Bowl Sore Throat Club:

402- Skins n' Bones, NewCliche, bbruce0

403- Walking Deadman, jwebst1, pez, Huly

405- sikizler, b0y5etsfir3

406- RedlightG20

407- RedskinsCaps02

409- Grumpy Vet

410- Hoagie1980

412- chesapeakehog

417- LadderCrew17

419- phatboy41, SinisterJay

420- redwoodaudio

421- Vilandil Tasardur

422- mcarey032

424- OnTheWarpath

425- Tastes Like Chicken

426- RedskinDan0557, poidog22

427- asacks

428- CounterTrey

429- jds84

430- unsonny, Popeman38, MontanaRed, C.Taylor

431- Raub, Skinsfan1311, Brandon Lloyd Christmas, dlj9999

433- Capt'n Obvious

435- skinsjunkie2

437- DCsportsfan53

439- theburgundyandgold, CGSKINS

440- morepheusmeyers

441- Jeeb

444- SkinsLover, SiestaBob

445- ncsuapex

446- Grumpy Vet's Mom

447- awd sr, CAThompson

449- SLASH83

451- Tat2dluvchyld

452- sens11, onlypoopypants, MarkB452

453- WHALEN, joef44, RonJeremy

454- Mark the Homer, Skins-in-CT, HOF44

Count me in! Great Thread! We have so many coming that we will have 2 section of fans losing their voices. Section 426 and Section 410!

Come Monday, it'll be alright! and I won't be able to talk as usual. :point2sky

Archived