Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Upper Bowl ES Crew

Walking Deadman

exactly! I hope you guys are ready come game time. Sitting in the Dream Seats section kind of pissed me off that they don't get loud with me. I don't think some people understand how much the 12th man can actually help.

It's very important.....just watch the players on 3rd down.

They're not waving their arms b/c they're hot or want to fly away :laugh:

They feed off the energy of the crowd, plus the noise distracts the opposing O.

The crowd is very important, that's why home field advantage matters and why the 12th Man exists.

HTTR :point2sky

425 Row 26 here, ready to MAKE SOME NOISE

I like the advice about empty beer bottles and loose change. Somebody wanna buy me a beer? :laugh:

Maybe the original post could be edited to show, section by section, where everyone is. There's strength in numbers, and we can work together to get our sections riled up.

I can and will do that-- great idea TLC!!!! :applause:

Well, I can tell you 454 sucks. Opposing team's ball, third down, game on the line, I'm waving my arms trying to get people into it, and the guys within ten rows behind me sit there with these hang dog looks on their faces and don't make a peep of noise. (not you HOF)

I won't be there until the Iggles game but rest assured I will try to correct this mistake! Row 26 loud and proud!

If you're in the top row of a 400 level section that happens to have a metal FedEx sign behind you, it's your responsibility to bang on it during defensive 3rd downs!

Amen to that. I sat there last year in 448 and hit it until my hand hurt then hit it more. And PLEASE, if you have extra tickets, utilize the classifieds here or better yet....

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208600

This is a fantastic cause.

EDIT: Almost forgot, 405, row 10

Section 429, Row 9...won't be for the opening game but will be there for Giants, Eagles, Bears, and Cowboys at minimum. Also, I have blue lot if any other ESers are tailgating before/after games. I may also make my way to the ES/RR's tailgate.

439 row 14. where you at?

i'm in row 28, almost at the very top. You'll hear me.:point2sky :cheers:

also i think it's important that everyone try to be in their seat by like 10 minutes till kick off. It seems everytime i'm at Fedex the stadium is never full until the 2nd quarter because the tailgaters take a really long time making their way to the stadium.

Archived