Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jansen Cracks Ribs [RUMOR]

Frediemac

Don't mess around with that. Put Wade in the first game! Why have that thing linger anyways? Besides, it pains me to say it but I think John might be wearing down. Parcells hinted at it. Shame when he does go. He's one of my favorite Skins right now. But he definitely has a good career waiting for him as an announcer. Twenty times better than Meshawn or Emmit. My God! Emmit has to be the dumbest fool I ever attempt to master the english language!

I did that twice playing for my frat college intramural team. I think I missed about three of six games and was only saved by a month long mid-season winter break.

I warned them all that having been retired since I was about 12 and having not played at all since two weeks of touch football in my high school senior gym class, I would be like an overpriced 40 year old free agent.

Anyway, I think Jansen will be fine, if he can start with two broken thumbs, a cracked rib or two shouldnt hurt him too much.

And there it is. Jansen's ready made excuse for sucking yet again this season.

Yeah. Cracked ribs are easy to play with. I mean, just because you can't breath, sneeze, move, or anything like that is beside the point.

How can anyone talk bad of Jansen, that OL was the strength of the team at the end of last year. Rush at a 134 avg per game pace. AWESOME!!!! All 5 players

ignorance

people round here have the nerve to judge a career Redskin on a single PRESEASON game and completely ignore his body of work

ignorance

people round here have the nerve to judge a career Redskin on a single PRESEASON game and completely ignore his body of work

Agreed. People seem so quick to pounce on a guy, like a scavenging pack. Jansen's been a warrior for the 'Skins. He's the player with the most 'Skins service. He deserves a little respect.

he didn't really make an excuse for anything...just said he cracked his rib

See, this guy also heard the report earlier. I really don't know why I'm defending this thread. Why in the world would I just make this crap up. I hope he's not hurt and it was some kind of joke. But the way he said it was just not a joke. Saying at the end of the Interview that he would be "Ok for the Dolphins".

Jansen is a good tackle, but he can't be considered GREAT until he learns that you CANNOT wear white athletic socks with slacks that are too short when providing commentary at the NFL draft or Comcast Monday night live reports.

He needs a good 5 more inches on his pants.

Call me metro, but I just had to comment.

Archived