Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personalized Redskins Licensed Plate. Any ideas?

playboy1972

You only get 6 spaces on the VA plate. I must have ran 75-100 through the computer while waiting at the DMV last week. Damn near everything I tried was taken. So I just transferred my ES-COM tags to the Tahoe & decided to just keep those.

You only get 6 spaces on the VA plate. I must have ran 75-100 through the computer while waiting at the DMV last week. Damn near everything I tried was taken. So I just transferred my ES-COM tags to the Tahoe & decided to just keep those.

TK, you get a new Tahoe? should have told me i would have hooked you. what color?

It's posted in this thread: Anyone here ever use a K & N Air Filter?

And for what it's worth, I used sell cars at a Chevy dealership here. There is NO way a dealership would have sold that truck for what I got it for. :)

here being where? being on the inside is invaluable when dealing in vehicles. part of the reason im still toiling away at it after 7.5 years.

tell me you got the burgundy LT ot LTZ with everything including the rear dvd....

Not too big on the personal plates. Most of the time they are really stupid in my opinion. Also not exactly where I would want to be spending my money.
Yeah, cause they're sooooo expensive! If you save up 11 cents/day, you can afford your plates in 360 days.

I got personalized Skins license plates last year. It's on my son's Ranger.

We were able to get RGGINS.

Archived