Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personalized Redskins Licensed Plate. Any ideas?

playboy1972

Do DC or MD have actual Redskins license plates as VA does? I'll probably be moving to one of those locales in the next several months, and I'd hate to not get Skins plates again (I'm not talking just about personalization, but the actual Skins logo on the plates like they have in VA).
I have seen people from Va have aredskins license plate witht the logo on it. Can we get them in maryland ?

Get the Redskins front office to sponsor a charity and apply to the MVA for the $25 organizational speciality plates: http://www.marylandmva.com/VehicleServ/SpecialtyPlates/Inform_org.asp

Ravens specialty license plates became available in April.

Ravens-All-Community.gif

I would put "F DALLAS" or "DALL SUX"

By the way, I saw this bumper sticker the other day, and died laughing. It said, "I can get you a toe" Any idea on where its from?

I was behind a Skins VA Plate that said F DLLS. I took a pic and sent it to all my friends. My dad goes, "What's F Dolls mean?"

oh wow...some of these are great, especially F Dallas, thats GREAT!!!

I guess stuff like Skinswin, MonkHOF are all taken.

whatever you come up with will be sweet on a skins plate, (wish we had those in cali) just make sure you account for whatever images they already put on there so you dont wind up with something unfortunate like that one in florida: a55 rgy, with the big florida orange in the middle.

a55-rgy.jpg

Archived