Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Racism

C26 Run

I don't need a reference to say that it is wrong to physically attack someone for calling someone the n word and hanging a noose on a tree.

Are they stupid for name calling and putting up the ropes? Yes

Generally, I would agree that physical violence is unacceptable. This situation is so incendiary, though, that violence is inevitable. We should be happy that it's been as peaceful as it has.

*bangs gavel*

Sorry, we have only black witnesses to this incident, and clearly that testimony is incompetent and not admissible in court. Absent any white witnesses, we will just have to conclude that the incident never happened.

Case dismissed.

*bangs gavel*

I object your honor, my client isn't on trial for saying the N word.

And these men have no right to gang attack my client even if he said such words.

Generally, I would agree that physical violence is unacceptable. This situation is so incendiary, though, that violence is inevitable. We should be happy that it's been as peaceful as it has.

It's not inevitable.

I've been called names a lot, I've never been in a fight over it as if it was inevitable.

The best thing to do is walk away.

I object your honor, my client isn't on trial for saying the N word.

And these men have no right to gang attack my client even if he said such words.

Objection overruled.

The above ruling was in response to this post by you: "Care to provide any nonblack witnesses to this kid saying such things before the attack?"

As there are no competent white witnesses, you are therefore correct: the alleged event did not occur.

Carry on.

It's not inevitable.

I've been called names a lot, I've never been in a fight over it as if it was inevitable.

The best thing to do is walk away.

Have you been in a situation akin to this? This is not like getting called fatty on the playground. These are high school kids dealing with complex and dangerous social issues. Tempers flared, they beat the **** out of some dumb racist. No big loss in my mind. This is not: a gang of black kids beats some innocent white kids because they want his sneakers. This is: black people in a notoriously racist part of the country finally having enough and making a scene. I support them wholeheartedly.

Objection overruled.

The above ruling was in response to this post by you: "Care to provide any nonblack witnesses to this kid saying such things before the attack?"

As there are no competent white witnesses, you are therefore correct: the alleged event did not occur.

Carry on.

If I verbally insulted you infront of your wife and you attack me physically for it, would the courts find your actions justified if your wife testified that I called you names?

Have you been in a situation akin to this? This is not like getting called fatty on the playground. These are high school kids dealing with complex and dangerous social issues. Tempers flared, they beat the **** out of some dumb racist. No big loss in my mind. This is not: a gang of black kids beats some innocent white kids because they want his sneakers. This is: black people in a notoriously racist part of the country finally having enough and making a scene. I support them wholeheartedly.

I know exactly what you mean.

When someone calls me "cracker" I get filled up with this overwhelming emotion of............laughter!:laugh:

Then I usually respond by saying "If I'm a cracker, then what are you? A gramcracker?":laugh:

Got milk?

Not the same situation. Not even close. Not even in the same hemisphere.

I think I get what you're saying.:idea:

You're saying that it's not ok for a white male to attack a white male for name calling.

But if a black person called a white person a bad name, then it is justified for that white person to attack that black person, and vice versa.

I think I get what you're saying.:idea:

You're saying that it's not ok for a white male to attack a white male for name calling.

But if a black person called a white person a bad name, then it is justified for that white person to attack that black person, and vice versa.

I'm saying that if you go looking for a fight, don't complain later after you find what you were looking for. That applies to blacks, whites, and everyone else.

No, you guys are right. It's perfectly acceptable to call the VICTIM a racist.

How very Hitler of you all.

Make the victims appear less than human so you can hurt them without fear of repercussion.

You're not going to turn the table on this one. The racist is the racist. The one who attacks the other may or may not be the racist. According to what I've read the kid that caught a beating was the one engaging in racism. The kids that delivered the beating were the ones protesting the racist behavior occuring on school grounds. If you have an article that says different - post it.

You have to undestand, Destino, in Kilmer's world, there's only one thing that matters. The law. We're all supposed to highly programmed robots who, if any question arises, check the legal statutes we carry with us everywhere in our back pockets. That is the primary consideration for all our actions. And God forbid, even under extenuating circumstances, you break a law. Then the book should be thrown at you. He has what you would commonly refer to as an authoritarian personality structure. Viva the law! :)

If I verbally insulted you infront of your wife and you attack me physically for it, would the courts find your actions justified if your wife testified that I called you names?

For the third time, you are off topic.

I said you were making up facts to suit yourself.

You responded: "Care to provide any nonblack witnesses to this kid saying such things before the attack?"

I found that comment rather extraordinary.

That is all.

You have to undestand, Destino, in Kilmer's world, there's only one thing that matters. The law. We're all supposed to highly programmed robots who, if any question arises, check the legal statutes we carry with us everywhere in our back pockets. That is the primary consideration for all our actions. And God forbid, even under extenuating circumstances, you break a law. Then the book should be thrown at you. He has what you would commonly refer to as an authoritarian personality structure. Viva the law! :)

You are so wrong.

There is only one thing that matters in Kilmer's world:

The argument. :D

Kilmer is like Art (without the hostility). He is just playing games with you.

As opposed to anarchy. If I decide I've been wronged, I have the right to break the law!!!

Yeah!!!!!!

You are so wrong.

There is only one thing that matters in Kilmer's world:

The argument. :D

Kilmer is like Art (without the hostility). He is just playing games with you.

Yes yes, I know. However, he does often take the law is the law is the law side of the arguement. The post was meant mostly in jest and sarcastic, anyways, shoulda added a smiley.

Archived