Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone do OUT OF STATE FANS a favor....

skinscantbestopped

I hate to sound like an ass, but there's this new invention called "bars" I discovered when I was away from the area. They are these neat little places that serve booze, and sometimes food, and they also tend to have TVs. On these TVs they tend to show sports. They are really quite handy for being out of town. :)

Trust me guys, I feel your pain. I was geographically challeneged for almost 10 years. Go to a bar. :)

Insane,

Since you are the only seed, why not make your upload speed unlimited? That way the rest of us can get the separate parts and this will go a lot quicker for everyone involved. I'll leave my Azureus open all week with unlimited upload to help others out as well.

Thanks.

I hate to sound like an ass, but there's this new invention called "bars" I discovered when I was away from the area. They are these neat little places that serve booze, and sometimes food, and they also tend to have TVs. On these TVs they tend to show sports. They are really quite handy for being out of town. :)

Trust me guys, I feel your pain. I was geographically challeneged for almost 10 years. Go to a bar. :)

No, these people want it handed to them on a silver platter.

I love me some "bars", but they're worthless when the game's blacked out in the area of the "bar".

The internets is the only option for myself and many many others.

Insane,

Since you are the only seed, why not make your upload speed unlimited? That way the rest of us can get the separate parts and this will go a lot quicker for everyone involved. I'll leave my Azureus open all week with unlimited upload to help others out as well.

Thanks.

Thats it, 0 seeds for everyone, JK.

Just did that ;)

Archived