Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone do OUT OF STATE FANS a favor....

skinscantbestopped

No, these people want it handed to them on a silver platter.

Right, said Fred! Might want to know the facts before you make such judgements. Actually anyone that has lived out of the DC area would know that preseason games are not availabe as part of the NFL sunday ticket nor are they available at any bars. Same applies for preseason games being telecast on regional channels such as Comcast sports net. To quote someone else, there is this invention called "blackouts"....but I hate to sound like an ass! :D

I hate to sound like an ass, but there's this new invention called "bars" I discovered when I was away from the area. They are these neat little places that serve booze, and sometimes food, and they also tend to have TVs. On these TVs they tend to show sports. They are really quite handy for being out of town. :)

Trust me guys, I feel your pain. I was geographically challeneged for almost 10 years. Go to a bar. :)

Bars do not have access to anything I do not have access to. I have the Sunday Ticket from DTV. The first preseason game was on NFL Network, but the final 3 preseason games are not televised nationally. I was shocked to watch the first half of the Titans game on Sopcast, but it seemed too good to be true and didn't last. I am all set as far as the regular season and really don't mind listening on the Triple X broadcast.

I hate to sound like an ass, but there's this new invention called "bars" I discovered when I was away from the area. They are these neat little places that serve booze, and sometimes food, and they also tend to have TVs. On these TVs they tend to show sports. They are really quite handy for being out of town. :)

Trust me guys, I feel your pain. I was geographically challeneged for almost 10 years. Go to a bar. :)

The ones in Montreal play boxing, mma or cfl when its not hockey season. :doh:

Or better yet, Get Dish network and "move" to the DC market.

I've got kind of a related question. I'll be out of town for the Bear's game which is to be shown on the NFL Network. I've checked out some hotels and haven't found any that carry the NFL Network (most carry basic Comcast). Does anyone know whether any national hotel chains offer the NFL Network?

Worse comes to worse, I'll go to the local sports bar.

Thanks.

I've got kind of a related question. I'll be out of town for the Bear's game which is to be shown on the NFL Network. I've checked out some hotels and haven't found any that carry the NFL Network (most carry basic Comcast). Does anyone know whether any national hotel chains offer the NFL Network?

Worse comes to worse, I'll go to the local sports bar.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you should plan on going to the bar. The odds of any hotel having the NFL network are pretty slim......

Archived