Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bram Weinstein

dockeryfan

How clueless is Bram? I'm listening to 980 when Larry asks if Strahan reported to camp. Bram says yes, he did a couple days ago, and that everyone knew it was just a way to get out of 2-a-days. They refuted him pretty quick and glossed over it without making him look like an idiot.

Isn't he supposedly a sports commentator? lol. Can we make a bram sucks smilie?

How clueless is Bram? I'm listening to 980 when Larry asks if Strahan reported to camp. Bram says yes, he did a couple days ago, and that everyone knew it was just a way to get out of 2-a-days. They refuted him pretty quick and glossed over it without making him look like an idiot.

He made a mistake BFD, just like yours. Bram hasn't been on 980 for over a year.

He made a mistake BFD, just like yours. Bram hasn't been on 980 for over a year.

pwnd

he is actually the voice of reason that station. I think that Larry Michael is a total homer and at times sounds like someone who is a child with starry eyes. At least Bram asks hard questions about the organization. I actually met Bram when I was coming off a plane in Charlotte. My friend and I were talking about how the redskins are probably still paying for Spurrier and Marty, he politely told us that what the exact figures were paying. When I heard his voice, I asked if he was Bram Weinstein. He said that he was. I thought it was pretty cool. He could have kept to himself, but I was glad that he set us straight. He is a good guy.

Bram was all over the VTech bandwagon back in 2005, picking them to wallop Miami in Blacksburg.

Final Score

VT: 0

UM: 26

And?????? How many times have you backed the Skins and they stink it up. It happens. I know Bram and he is good dude. He loves the Skins so that makes him alright by me.

Whatever, he's a smug, know-it-all little weasel like LaCanfora that is convinced he knows so much more about how to run a team than Snyder and our coaching staff.

Ever notice how he constantly disputes Larry when he tries to stick up for the team? He's not a realist, he's a churl. He's stricken with the same vanity that afflicts so many people in the media: he actually fancies that his opinion carries actual weight. It's not enough to simply report the news, he has to inject his own bitter pessimism at every opportunity.

It's really NOT THAT HARD to report the facts and not offer any commentary or bias. You can tell just from listening to him that he's the type whom you could never change their mind about anything, no matter how much of a sound, logical argument you made.

Bram sucks. I would much rather listen to the Mods on this board pontificate on the air than suffer through his tired, whiny act. And that lisp is insanely annoying.

Whatever, he's a smug, know-it-all little weasel like LaCanfora that is convinced he knows so much more about how to run a team than Snyder and our coaching staff.

Exactly.

Not to forget his voice is made for print media. I want to yell at him to blow his nose whenever I hear him. Then there's the fact that he turns every thought into a giant run-on sentence and is always out-of-breath by the time he finishes. He's more for the contrarian torches & pitchforks crowd, definitely the afternoon version of Singczabe.

Didn't he even have a poo poo chat here when the 'Skins went to the playoffs a couple years ago?

He's not that way at all. Sorry you feel that way... it's simply not true.

Now if you want a list of journalists that fit that description, I could certainly provide you with one.

lol, that's a good one on me

But seriously, 980, XXX Radio, 92.7... It's not my profession...I'm not a radio guy.

Bram follows football. He talks about it every day. To say that about Strahan who is in the division of the team he follows...

it's a huge mistake. Even Larry seemed surprised. Larry was like "how did I miss this"? No. You didn't miss anything. Except Bram pulling something out of his behind.

Larry Michael is awful. That is all.

I dunno, I think he's pretty good at what he does. :whoknows:

Although I do think he's better at the TV stuff and interviews than he is at the play by play.

Wanna know who I think is awful? Sonny and Sam. Don't get me wrong, those guys are legends... and they're great guys and great Redskins... but their broadcasts are TERRIBLE.

If you ever want to listen to what an NFL radio broadcast can sound like, pick up a Titans game sometime. They're some of the best in the business.

And Nashville is a tiny market compared to DC... how embarassing.

Bram W. is a genuine nice guy and I think he does a good job. Not sure why there are so many haters.

You could fill up a thread with mistakes that any commentator makes. It's part of being a broadcaster.

I have to agree here. Mistakes are part of the game for people in that business. I got to meet Bram last year, and he's was a real good dude.

Archived