Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bioshock for x360 and PC (Review: 9.7/10)

blitzpackage

Any tips on taking out bigdaddy? So far armor piercing rounds followed by upclose shotgun blasts is working but I'm taking a lot of damage. All my at a distance options after I run low on AP rounds don't seem to do much more then piss them off.

:cuss:

the drivers for my video card won't work with Bioshock, apparently there were problems with video card drivers that were fixed just as bioshock was coming out, and unfortunatly for me, video card companies won't supply notebook drivers. so now i'm waiting for dell to come out with the good drivers.

:cuss:

the drivers for my video card won't work with Bioshock, apparently there were problems with video card drivers that were fixed just as bioshock was coming out, and unfortunatly for me, video card companies won't supply notebook drivers. so now i'm waiting for dell to come out with the good drivers.

Try this site:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/

Let me know if you get it working.

Try this site:

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/

Let me know if you get it working.

are all drivers on that site for just laptops? i think i may have tried the forceware 163.44 but it didn't include laptop cards. but then again, i do

*looked at FAQ in forum and saw they use regular card drivers on notebooks through smart-people things

uh... :paranoid:

... i'll let you if it works. i tried this site before, but i guess i didn't look into it enough to really understand what i was supposed to do.

edit: so far looks promising, it appears my video card is in the modded INF file... :fingersx:

update: well its no longer rejecting my video card, now its rejecting my OS. the Vista drivers seem to think they're XP drivers. maybe i used the wrong INF or something, i'll do a little more digging around there.

edit: apparently they accidentally had the XP/2000 driver instead of the vista driver, but i already downloaded the vista driver from somewhere else so i used the INF with it and bioshock ran. i must say this game has certainly caught my interest. oh, and i also like how the PC version has the option of using a 360 controller and actually accomodates for it with the menu and everything to make it just like a console.

• 3 months later...

Okay, just beat this game. Gotta say, gimme some freaking animations!!!! God FING DAMNIT I Spent like 40-60 hrs for a two second clip!!! WTF KINDA ENDING WAS THAT?!?!?! I'm so confused what happened.

Must say tho, thats the first game I've played that the further along I got in it the more likely I was to use the crappier weapons. Godamn the wrench and the crossbow rule!!! By the end of the game I was taking out big daddys with the wrench only. hehehe...

Okay, just beat this game. Gotta say, gimme some freaking animations!!!! God FING DAMNIT I Spent like 40-60 hrs for a two second clip!!! WTF KINDA ENDING WAS THAT?!?!?! I'm so confused what happened.

Must say tho, thats the first game I've played that the further along I got in it the more likely I was to use the crappier weapons. Godamn the wrench and the crossbow rule!!! By the end of the game I was taking out big daddys with the wrench only. hehehe...

Yea the ending scenes were extremely disappointing for a game with this kind of story...

The gameplay is really cool and I have yet to try the wrench tactics that I hear so many use. Also I've heard that there is some downloadable content that adds new plasmids and achievements now.

Archived