Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Ball for the Steelers Game!!

CakeMan 89

Campbell looked great- much improved

McIntosh- now we know why we moved up to get him

Collins- Mr. Consistency and now our #2 (who'd athunk it, only a few weeks ago we had him cut and replaced by Bramlet :doh: )

Cooley- guy caught everything, can we resign him now!!!!!!!!

Chris Wilson- made some good plays. I'd like to see this guy at least make PS.

Collins- Mr. Consistency and now our #2 (who'd athunk it, only a few weeks ago we had him cut and replaced by Bramlet :doh: )

Agree with all and especially the part about resigning Cooley, what is the team waiting for???

i danno about that one, he hasn't thrown a touchdown in the past two games, but he hasn't thrown an int which is good, but i think that McIntosh is more deserving.

:doh: Nevermind the fact that he got injured after throwing a beautiful pass down the field to Cooley, giving Collins a very short field to score the TD we did score. Not taking anything away from Collins, he played great.

Sometimes we say funny things around here. :laugh:

But yeah, I'd definitely have to say game ball goes to Mcintosh. He really stood out yesterday. Gotta love that. :applause:

Not that they would get the game ball, but Carlos Rogers and Andre Carter played very well too. Carter put plenty of pressure on Roethlisberger and stopped the run.

Rogers made several big plays: tipping a potential TD, wrapping up Hines Ward before he could get to the first down marker close to the end zone and breaking into the backfield and stopping a run for a loss.

H.B. Blades deserves a mention as well, he's blooming into our future MLB and I'm extremely happy that he's learning from London Fletcher.

Landry was all over the field too.

Hell, our entire defense looks good out there.

Not that they would get the game ball, but Carlos Rogers and Andre Carter played very well too. Carter put plenty of pressure on Roethlisberger and stopped the run.

Rogers made several big plays: tipping a potential TD, wrapping up Hines Ward before he could get to the first down marker close to the end zone and breaking into the backfield and stopping a run for a loss.

H.B. Blades deserves a mention as well, he's blooming into our future MLB and I'm extremely happy that he's learning from London Fletcher.

Landry was all over the field too.

Hell, our entire defense looks good out there.

I am glad you made this post, I agree 100% on all accounts, Blades certainly showed some potential as did, and I am sorry I forgot his name now-No. 29, was it Butler? I watched this guy on special teams and he was everywhere. Puccilo had a better game at guard then Wade did last week.

Archived