Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Lupica Just stated...

jRight

Mike Lupica Just stated on the SportsReports, "Too send up a Flares when the REDSKINS Compete for something."

So I suggest as REDSKINS fans we send up to this Punk B* Mike Lupica Flares from any hardware shop and or car parts store at the address below. When we do compete this year...

You can mail your Flares to

Punk B* Mike Lupica

The Daily News

450 W. 33 Street

New York, NY 10001

Hail Redskins

Thank You

Seriously, he's not far off. I've loved the Skins for 26 seasons and even I'm tired of the lack of competition for the playoffs. Yes, we made the playoffs 2 years ago...that was then, this is now. Our team has to step it up and play like they're part of a great, historical franchise. I'm feeling good about our defense now I just have to feel comfortable with our offense again.

Mike Lupica Just stated on the SportsReports, "Too send up a Flares when the REDSKINS Compete for something."

So I suggest as REDSKINS fans we send up to this Punk B* Mike Lupica Flares from any hardware shop and or car parts store at the address below. When we do compete this year...

You can mail your Flares to

Punk B* Mike Lupica

The Daily News

450 W. 33 Street

New York, NY 10001

Hail Redskins

Thank You

id personally bring it to him but light it RIGHT BEFORE you give it to him

The important thing to me is, do I care enough about Mike Lupica's opinion enough to have it piss me off? Answer. Nope.

Me neither, Lupica is a insignificant.

For some reason PCS when I see your Avatar and read your posts I always get the feeling you are yelling at us:)

He is just another one of those reporters and so-called experts who think that they know everything about sports but they never played it. He usually says some good things but this time he just is flat out wrong. He is another ex-New York sports writers and Boston faithful that are having their good share of the good times but forget how terrible they use to be before Belichik came to New England. So he can go back in his rabbit hole and hibernate for another 10 or 20 years before he says another stupid comment.

He's an outsider, without any passion for the Redskins, who is looking at their recent history. The fact of the matter is that we've haven't exactly lit up the league for awhile. Why should he say anything differently? Get a grip people.

Archived