Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To go or not to go - Game tomorrow night

Coooleeey

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

No. If you want to go to the game, and club level.

Go to the game, wait until kickoff, and ask any of the 100 scalpers out there for club tickets for $50.

Also - Check ebay. Not today -but day of the game. If you are willing to meet someone you might be surprised.

last year I was in town and 8 hours before kickoff got a parking pass and loge section tickets for $75 total!

Man! I thought I was getting a good deal for two club tickets sans parking for $160. You should definitely go. I'll be in section 314.

I think the best thing about a pre season game is you can go to the stadium and enjoy the entire atmosphere while not worrying about getting completely involved in the game. Especially the club level because there are so many amenities. The other bonus is that you can drink and not have to worry about being at work the next day.

That's why I metro. :)

Man! I thought I was getting a good deal for two club tickets sans parking for $160. You should definitely go. I'll be in section 314.

I think the best thing about a pre season game is you can go to the stadium and enjoy the entire atmosphere while not worrying about getting completely involved in the game. Especially the club level because there are so many amenities. The other bonus is that you can drink and not have to worry about being at work the next day.

That's why I metro. :)

Isn't it like a mile from the stadium to the parking lot when you metro? I don't mind staying somewhat sober because honestly after this week...I'm getting wasted tonight. Tomorrow will be recovery and Redskins.

Isn't it like a mile from the stadium to the parking lot when you metro? I don't mind staying somewhat sober because honestly after this week...I'm getting wasted tonight. Tomorrow will be recovery and Redskins.

It's about a mile, probably less. It's nothing too outlandish. The walk afterwards can help you sober up. :D

Archived